Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Sarah M.
Canoga Park, CA
My coach used to have us eat these before our events at the big all day swim meets. I never needed a whole pack for one event, and they always improved my performance. I used to eat the lemon lime flavor, and they tasted great even though I hate jelly beans
Laura E.
Vestavia, AL
The taste of these is good and the price is ok too. But, I find that Gu's are much easier to take during races than the beans. You can just squeeze a Gu and go where with the beans you risk spilling them out everywhere. (Or at least I do). I didn't ever feel a quick energy burst from these either.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
Gu makes me get physically sick if I use them the way they are supposed to be used....so I switched to these and am loving them! I only use these during my extensive or longer workouts however, not really sure that they are needed but they are really good!
Jenna H.
Cambridge, OH
I cannot use Gu or any other sports chews on long runs or I will have intestinal woe. I tried the Sports Beans on a few of my longer training runs and they did not upset my stomach. I took three of these at mile 8 during my half marathon and did not get an upset stomach. Plus, they just taste good.
Miranda K.
Racine, WI
They taste, look, and feel like jelly beans. That's all. I don't feel any extra energy, and any type of "energy booster" out there isn't as good as REAL fruits and vegetables and water. I feel more energized after a smoothie than anything that is supposed to increase my fitness performance
Jessica C.
Kula, HI
I like having a bag of these while hiking or backpacking to supplement other snacks. They have a nice flavor and chewiness to them that can be refreshing after a few miles of exploration. I'm not sure that I've ever noticed a big burst of energy with them, but they've been enjoyable.
Sara G.
Las Vegas, NV
I like these, but I'm not sold on their ability to give you energy. I think that the electrolytes in them make me feel less dehydrated when exercising, but I don't feel any more energized. I like how they taste, but they're a little sticky and you have to eat the entire bag to see any results, which can be annoying. My advice would be to buy 1 bag and try them before investing in a bunch of them.
Lindsey B.
These are so delicious, I could eat them by the pound. I find even eating the recommended amount (one bag) is too much. I stick with water for the first four miles of my run, then I pop about four beans. It's just enough to keep me going!
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
I usually have Gu before my runs (the mint chocolate is like eating a fricken' thin mint, YUM) but I wanted to try these. It's like eating candy! I like them better than the Gu because they have sodium, and they are really tasty.
Carrie J.
I took these along with me on my second half marathon. They were easy to use while I ran. I liked that it felt like I was actually eating something and not just goo.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Grovetown , GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?