Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
These are great for a quick boost of energy during a run but i do have to stay that they seem to have a weird after taste that most energy bars have
Ana M.
Chula Vista, CA
I love Sport Beans. They were introduced to me during my first long run (6 miles). I have used them ever since. I like how they are compact in size, so they fit in your waistpocket if you're not using a hydration belt. Perfect size, perfect amount of energy to finish long runs, and they taste like candy! Love it!
Jen S.
New Britain, CT
I used these a lot when training for a half marathon. Easy to store in a runner's pouch or pocket, these would get me through the last few miles of a training run.
Adrienne H.
Saint Peters, MO
These are so much easier to eat on the move than GU. GU gets your fingers sticky and I feel like I can't put those sticky packets back in my pocket without knowing my pockets are now going to by yucky. The Sport Beans taste good to boot. They're my first pick for long runs or half marathons.
Samantha S.
Rockford , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Haha funny story, i go though days were i can't live with out and the next day, i never wanna see them again. They are a fun treat, to have every so often, just don't eat a ton at one time, or you will be like me, and never wanna see them again. hahaah
Patricia C.
These little gems are great for when you need a little more up with your workout. I usually pack these with me when I go on a long run or do a race. They have great flavors too. Must drink with water though, definitely creates a need for quench!
Maria G.
Mount Wolf, PA
Great snack to take when I need energy. It helps me get through my workout.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
I usually have Gu before my runs (the mint chocolate is like eating a fricken' thin mint, YUM) but I wanted to try these. It's like eating candy! I like them better than the Gu because they have sodium, and they are really tasty.
Mary D.
Woodland, CA
I'm a long distance runner (half marathons or farther) and these are the best pick up during a long run. Electrolytes and carbs that taste great and are literally easy to eat while on the run.
Andrea M.
These are the only fuel source that I will use while running a half marathon. They are easy on my stomach and give me just enough of a boost to keep going. I eat a few each mile. My favorite is the multi-flavor pack.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Grovetown , GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?