Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Nicole H.
Englishtown, NJ
I used these during the full 63 days of Insanity and they were a lifesaver! I had issues finding the right time to workout and eat during the program. Too soon after a meal and I'd puke, too close to meal time and I'd run out of fuel. Thankfully I found these because they were the perfect solution.

Be careful how many you take though. They can cause jitters and nausea. I found I needed less than the package instructed.
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
Love these for shorter runs when I still need electrolytes on the go. I usually chew 2-3 per 2-3 miles I run as I'm going. Wash down with a small swig of water and I can feel an instant energy boost. I especially love the packs that have caffeine in them. Those help me wake up when I'm feeling depleted and are a great alternative to coffee on early morning runs.
Tiffany T.
Shadow Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I do like the taste! But it's kind of like eating candy, it's easy to eat way too many! Haha.

I've tried the sport beans and other gels. I find that while I definitely feel a difference after consuming the gels, it's hard to distinguish anything from the beans. Plus, they have a lot of sure and aren't that great for you, especially if you're seriously competitive.
Kristin R.
Washington, DC
Let's be honest, there's only so many sports gels and bars you can eat before you need some variety. I love Sport Beans because they taste like candy, but still provide me with the fuel I need during long runs. The small bags are easy to stash in a fuel belt or pocket, and the resealable top lets you eat as many (or as few) at a time as you'd like. The only problem with these is how quickly they seem to disappear!
Patricia C.
These little gems are great for when you need a little more up with your workout. I usually pack these with me when I go on a long run or do a race. They have great flavors too. Must drink with water though, definitely creates a need for quench!
Kristi L.
Corona, CA
I tried these little guys a few days ago during a run. I was feeling tired and decided to pop one in to see if it would do anything. To my surprise, I caught my second wind from one of these little jelly beans. The only draw back is that it made me feel really thirsty. However, the taste was good! I just needed some water to wash it down. Otherwise, I would recommend giving them a shot!
Ana M.
Chula Vista, CA
I love Sport Beans. They were introduced to me during my first long run (6 miles). I have used them ever since. I like how they are compact in size, so they fit in your waistpocket if you're not using a hydration belt. Perfect size, perfect amount of energy to finish long runs, and they taste like candy! Love it!
Tina M.
Lexington, KY
I used to take these before my workouts and races, but switched to gels after reading the ingredients list on the jelly beans. They are tasty, and easy to take as few or as many as you need to give you a burst of energy. Would recommend if you struggle with taking gels during longer races.
Mariel C.
Santa Ana, CA
I'll admit, these can give you a good energy boost. But beware - they're super sugary. I know these things are pretty much all sugar, just like any other energy chew, but these - the sugary just really stays in my mouth, as if I ate a hand full of Skittles or something, which can make your mouth super dry. Not a good thing to have happen in the middle of a 9-mile run. But tasty and gets the job done - just have something to wash them down with.
Jillian C.
Rohnert Park, CA
I have used these in the past on long runs. Not my favorite but they aren't terrible. Caution to be careful and make sure to chew and not just toss them in your mouth when running. I had an incident once. But overall they do their job and don't taste terrible.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Grovetown , GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?