Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Adrianne V.
Clifton, NJ
I came across these jelly beans at the gym on campus. I was expecting the taste to be on the lesser appealing side but they were actually really good! I kept eating them like they were candy. YUM!
Sherita G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sport Beans are very tasty, but I didn't experience any sport benefits from them. I really wished they would have given me a boost of energy, as the are easier to transport than other products.
Angela C.
I like these much better than the Gatorade gummies. They are easy on my stomach.
Christina K.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have run 3 half marathons and this has been my go-to product over goo or any of the others. Its easy on my stomach, the cost is right and isn't as messy as other products. The taste is good and gives me the energy to finish the race.
Sarah M.
Canoga Park, CA
My coach used to have us eat these before our events at the big all day swim meets. I never needed a whole pack for one event, and they always improved my performance. I used to eat the lemon lime flavor, and they tasted great even though I hate jelly beans
Jen S.
New Britain, CT
I used these a lot when training for a half marathon. Easy to store in a runner's pouch or pocket, these would get me through the last few miles of a training run.
Kasey J.
Hilliard, OH
I definitely preferred these to GU during my training/races. My only complaint is that they are not the easiest to chew while running. The flavors are good but without water I had a rough time.
Rhonda D.
Ogden, KS
I love these. They are great during and after a running workout.
Mary D.
Woodland, CA
I'm a long distance runner (half marathons or farther) and these are the best pick up during a long run. Electrolytes and carbs that taste great and are literally easy to eat while on the run.
Ciji T.
Atlanta, GA
I run several 10k races a year and because the races require more endurance than a casual jog, I MUST have my Jelly Belly sports beans before I run! They taste good, go down easy and give me the extra umph that I need to conquer the 6 miles
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Grovetown , GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?