Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

• I am a college student and really craving something with energy t...1 Answers
  • Are these good? Do they energize? 1 Answers
  • Worth it?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
I always have a bag of these handy when I do my hour+ cardio workouts. I try to eat them 15-30 minutes before a workout (as directed) and notice I have more energy from them. I have found them at walmart for $1 a bag, and safeway for $1.25 a bag. These and water make for a wonderful workout.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Englishtown, NJ
I used these during the full 63 days of Insanity and they were a lifesaver! I had issues finding the right time to workout and eat during the program. Too soon after a meal and I'd puke, too close to meal time and I'd run out of fuel. Thankfully I found these because they were the perfect solution.

Be careful how many you take though. They can cause jitters and nausea. I found I needed less than the package instructed.
Claire C.
Claire C.
Milton, GA
I think these taste great, but I didn't find them to be very effective. I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs.
Kacey S.
Kacey S.
Holland, OH
I prefer to down a GU gel over chewing the beans but the beans do yield good results and are tasty. I got a little heartburn from the Watermelon variety but the mix pack didn't have the same effect. Overall a good product.
Jayne K.
Jayne K.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Sports beans have gotten me through 2 half marathons. They are the perfect size for whatever your energy needs may be. Also, I sometimes don't like having to chew things while I run and these are perfect to just suck on as well. They come in many flavors- I've tried lemon-lime and grape- and they actually taste great!
Mary B.
Mary B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I like buying these for some of my long runs. I will not eat an entire pack at once. I usually have a couple before a run starts and then have some more after I hit about 5 miles. I like using these instead of the GU sometimes. It's easier to eat and taste a lot better than the GU. I would recommend these to any runner. They fit great in my sport belt. Would be great if they made smaller packs.
Megyn L.
Megyn L.
Parma, MI
I have enjoyed Sport Beans to aid me before a race. I love Jelly Belly products, but be prepared, these taste different...not bad but different. I wish there were more in the package.
Georgia J.
Georgia J.
UK
My dad uses these for his surfing and cycling and he keeps them in his pocket for whenever he needs the energy.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Alexis U.
Grovetown, GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?