Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Molly Z.
I first tried Sport Beans at an expo for a half marathon I was doing and I've been hooked ever since. I use them in place of Bloks or Gu while training for races, and occasionally use them during races themselves. They're small enough to keep on your person while running/walking/biking/etc and easy to eat during exercise. My personal favorites are the lemon lime flavor- they taste great! (I honestly prefer them to the original Jelly Belly lemon lime flavor).
Amanda W.
Union City, CA
I don't really feel any extra energy personally, but I guess some people do. They taste just like regular jelly beans, so I like the flavor.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
These are super tasty, come in a wide variety of flavors, they're fun to eat because they're jelly beans, and give you a little pinch of energy.
Megan L.
They are great if you need energy, but I personally think they taste awful. I"ve only tried them once but I wasn't impressed.
Laura S.
Syracuse, NY
I love these because they are portable and feels like you're eating candy. Best thing for long runs, or a race where you want some extra energy. I would recommend it!
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't know if I just expected you to be more like real jelly beans but I wasn't super impressed with the taste of these. They are almost slightly medicinal, but not terrible. They do give you a nice little boost though and ultimately that's the point. They aren't expensive so I do recommend trying them for yourself.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
Gu makes me get physically sick if I use them the way they are supposed to be used....so I switched to these and am loving them! I only use these during my extensive or longer workouts however, not really sure that they are needed but they are really good!
Stacy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like to use these for longer runs. They are a great little boost mid run. They taste great and can even. E found at 7-11 when you're headed up to an event and forget to bring some (. Yes.... This has happened before.....)
Carrie J.
I took these along with me on my second half marathon. They were easy to use while I ran. I liked that it felt like I was actually eating something and not just goo.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
I like these much better than energy gels. They are like little jelly beans and are much easier to get down. I prefer using these for my long runs than any other energy supplement.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Grovetown , GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?