Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

• I am a college student and really craving something with energy t...1 Answers
  • Are these good? Do they energize? 1 Answers
  • Worth it?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Gracie B.
Gracie B.
After using these I really didn't notice a difference :/ they taste all right but I felt no change in my energy levels
Laura S.
Laura S.
Syracuse, NY
I love these because they are portable and feels like you're eating candy. Best thing for long runs, or a race where you want some extra energy. I would recommend it!
Megan L.
Megan L.
They are great if you need energy, but I personally think they taste awful. I"ve only tried them once but I wasn't impressed.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
These are super tasty, come in a wide variety of flavors, they're fun to eat because they're jelly beans, and give you a little pinch of energy.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Union City, CA
I don't really feel any extra energy personally, but I guess some people do. They taste just like regular jelly beans, so I like the flavor.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
I ate these before a basketball game because I forgot to bring a protein bar, and they were surprisingly pretty tasty. I don't know whether it really gave me an energy boost or not, but they were filling enough. I did feel like I needed to brush my teeth though after eating them.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Love the orange flavored ones. I eat a few before after and during my run. They are easy to carry and can be used as a quick snack if things get real. I love that they taste like candy and not like a sports food.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Fredericksburg, VA
I ran a marathon and did some triathlons, the sport beans were some of my favorite. It was just so much more delicious that the goopy gels. It's quick energy and yummy.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Corona, CA
I tried these little guys a few days ago during a run. I was feeling tired and decided to pop one in to see if it would do anything. To my surprise, I caught my second wind from one of these little jelly beans. The only draw back is that it made me feel really thirsty. However, the taste was good! I just needed some water to wash it down. Otherwise, I would recommend giving them a shot!
Emily W.
Emily W.
I bought these to use before a big soccer game. I have to say these definitely gave me a boost but not the one i was wanting i would want these for like pre-season training but not for a big game. Overall they are a good product and i would buy them again!
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Alexis U.
Grovetown, GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?