Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

• I am a college student and really craving something with energy t...1 Answers
  • Are these good? Do they energize? 1 Answers
  • Worth it?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Mary D.
Mary D.
Woodland, CA
I'm a long distance runner (half marathons or farther) and these are the best pick up during a long run. Electrolytes and carbs that taste great and are literally easy to eat while on the run.
Molly Z.
Molly Z.
I first tried Sport Beans at an expo for a half marathon I was doing and I've been hooked ever since. I use them in place of Bloks or Gu while training for races, and occasionally use them during races themselves. They're small enough to keep on your person while running/walking/biking/etc and easy to eat during exercise. My personal favorites are the lemon lime flavor- they taste great! (I honestly prefer them to the original Jelly Belly lemon lime flavor).
Geri D.
Geri D.
West Chicago, IL
Me and my sister use these when we are training for our long races, and on race day. I like them, to me they are like eating jelly beans, but with a slight salty taste( thats the part that helps you when you are running, puts back what you are loosing!)
Aylea S.
Aylea S.
Seaford, DE
I have recently started working out and love using these when I need some extra energy. I even like using them from time to time during the day for energy. They taste good unlike 5 hour energy
Ryanne R.
Ryanne R.
Ashland, OH
I am trying to stop drinking coffee because it upsets my stomach, and have found that these work wonders! On top of that, they taste great--even better than normal jelly beans.
Aleesa B.
Aleesa B.
Pella, IA
I got these as a sample from school. They are fantastic. They give you energy and worked great for my 5K.
Virginia J.
Virginia J.
Princeton Jct, NJ
For running shorter distances, these beans were okay, but for longer distances, they didn't give me any additional energy that didn't burn off. Also, by mile 10 (I'm a marathoner) , the sugary taste made me kind of sick.
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Riverside, CA
Does it work? It looks like a good product that I would like to try soon when I get the chance this summer
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
These are easy to pack, easy to eat, and helpful on the run. I eat a few throughout a long run and they do the trick. I like the ones with caffeine a lot too. No belly aches!
sari l.
sari l.
Buhl, ID
These are great tasting energy boosters that are small like jelly beans easy to carry along for a hike or whatever you may need
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Alexis U.
Grovetown, GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?