Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

• I am a college student and really craving something with energy t...1 Answers
  • Are these good? Do they energize? 1 Answers
  • Worth it?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Sherita G.
Sherita G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sport Beans are very tasty, but I didn't experience any sport benefits from them. I really wished they would have given me a boost of energy, as the are easier to transport than other products.
Angela C.
Angela C.
I like these much better than the Gatorade gummies. They are easy on my stomach.
Nichole L.
Nichole L.
Mooresville, NC
These taste great, and do their job, but with too much sugar. Sugar is the number one ingredient. Would prefer something a bit healthier.
Brigitte N.
Brigitte N.
Sacramento, CA
...There was Sport Beans. I don't really like either, energy-wise. Candy isn't substantial: snack on some nuts instead... Or drink coffee~
Courtland M.
Courtland M.
Frisco, TX
I am addicted to jelly beans so these were great for me! The flavor is fantastic and I can eat what I love while refueling in the middle of the day.
LINDA C.
LINDA C.
Los Banos , CA
I love this. Is just like eating regular jelly beans but you'll get energy after eating them. Great product.
Jen S.
Jen S.
West Hartford, CT
I used these a lot when training for a half marathon. Easy to store in a runner's pouch or pocket, these would get me through the last few miles of a training run.
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Fitspiration Expert
I love these they are so gooooood! And they really give you energy
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Katy, TX
You only get like 10-12 beans per pack and I honestly can't tell the difference between them and normal jelly beans. I didn't feel any more energized than normal and for me, it just wasn't worth it.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Kula, HI
I like having a bag of these while hiking or backpacking to supplement other snacks. They have a nice flavor and chewiness to them that can be refreshing after a few miles of exploration. I'm not sure that I've ever noticed a big burst of energy with them, but they've been enjoyable.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Alexis U.
Grovetown, GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?