Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Emily W.
I bought these to use before a big soccer game. I have to say these definitely gave me a boost but not the one i was wanting i would want these for like pre-season training but not for a big game. Overall they are a good product and i would buy them again!
Dawn B.
I always have a bag of these handy when I do my hour+ cardio workouts. I try to eat them 15-30 minutes before a workout (as directed) and notice I have more energy from them. I have found them at walmart for $1 a bag, and safeway for $1.25 a bag. These and water make for a wonderful workout.
Kristi L.
Corona, CA
I tried these little guys a few days ago during a run. I was feeling tired and decided to pop one in to see if it would do anything. To my surprise, I caught my second wind from one of these little jelly beans. The only draw back is that it made me feel really thirsty. However, the taste was good! I just needed some water to wash it down. Otherwise, I would recommend giving them a shot!
Andrea F.
Fredericksburg, VA
I ran a marathon and did some triathlons, the sport beans were some of my favorite. It was just so much more delicious that the goopy gels. It's quick energy and yummy.
Brandy W.
Front Royal, VA
I play roller derby- a high impact, high intensity workout. I usually keep a few of these in my bag to keep as electrolyte replacement during practice.
Ashley S.
Ballston Spa, NY
These are really tasty, just like regular jelly beans but I usually eat them before a run as opposed to "during" because I don't want to choke!
Jessica K.
Conroe, TX
I have only used these twice. Both while running a half marathon. They were easier to get down then other energy things, but still they were very grainy, had a weird texture. I didn't notice any additional energy at all.
Kristin R.
Washington, DC
Let's be honest, there's only so many sports gels and bars you can eat before you need some variety. I love Sport Beans because they taste like candy, but still provide me with the fuel I need during long runs. The small bags are easy to stash in a fuel belt or pocket, and the resealable top lets you eat as many (or as few) at a time as you'd like. The only problem with these is how quickly they seem to disappear!
Candace F.
Lansing, IL
I like the sport beans. I use it while running and it definitely gives me a burst of energy. I use them on my long distance runs and usually only eat 3-4 at a time followed by whatever drink I'm carrying. Quick, easy and not messy.
Tina M.
Lexington, KY
I used to take these before my workouts and races, but switched to gels after reading the ingredients list on the jelly beans. They are tasty, and easy to take as few or as many as you need to give you a burst of energy. Would recommend if you struggle with taking gels during longer races.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Grovetown , GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?