Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

• I am a college student and really craving something with energy t...1 Answers
  • Are these good? Do they energize? 1 Answers
  • Worth it?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Alma, MI
These are my go to energy for runs. They are great because they are chewy but they don't get stuck in your teeth and also they aren't super dry where you feel like you have cotton mouth. I like how they are available in versions of no caffeine since I don't use it.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Minneapolis, MN
Very good flavors, they taste like jelly beans! They are hard to chew when you are running but they are a perfect snack after run. They have so many tasty flavors and you can buy them in bulk or separate. over very good quality and very sweet.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
These are awesome energy boosters! I used them during my half marathon for a quick boost when I was feeling sluggish.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Hampton, VA
Sports beans are great for energy during runs and races. I buy them at my local running store. They aren't too pricey and come in multiple flavors. The only downside is if you don't have the energy to chew during a long run, it can't be hard to get them down!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Fitspiration Expert
I don't know if I just expected you to be more like real jelly beans but I wasn't super impressed with the taste of these. They are almost slightly medicinal, but not terrible. They do give you a nice little boost though and ultimately that's the point. They aren't expensive so I do recommend trying them for yourself.
Naomi T.
Naomi T.
My husband and I love these!!! They taste amazing and are great during physical activity for a boost. We like to take them on hikes or bike rides.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
Gu makes me get physically sick if I use them the way they are supposed to be used....so I switched to these and am loving them! I only use these during my extensive or longer workouts however, not really sure that they are needed but they are really good!
Carrie J.
Carrie J.
I took these along with me on my second half marathon. They were easy to use while I ran. I liked that it felt like I was actually eating something and not just goo.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
I like these much better than energy gels. They are like little jelly beans and are much easier to get down. I prefer using these for my long runs than any other energy supplement.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Fitspiration Expert
I like to use these for longer runs. They are a great little boost mid run. They taste great and can even. E found at 7-11 when you're headed up to an event and forget to bring some (. Yes.... This has happened before.....)
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Alexis U.
Grovetown, GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?