Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Fruit Punch more...
These were very tasty. I figured they would taste strange like some energy products but they were quite good. I think they do give a burst of energy, maybe not for a long period of time but they are pretty good. They’re not a bad price.
Samantha T.
I ate these before a basketball game because I forgot to bring a protein bar, and they were surprisingly pretty tasty. I don't know whether it really gave me an energy boost or not, but they were filling enough. I did feel like I needed to brush my teeth though after eating them.
Laura B.
Hampton, VA
Sports beans are great for energy during runs and races. I buy them at my local running store. They aren't too pricey and come in multiple flavors. The only downside is if you don't have the energy to chew during a long run, it can't be hard to get them down!
Julie M.
Media, PA
I recently used these Jelly Bean sport beans that I got at a Marathon Expo. I am used to using gels and chomps during my races, however, I decided to give these a try. They were super easy to eat during the race, as I had them in a ziploc bag in my pocket. Though some stragglers fell when I was running. They tasted awesome! Much better than the gels that stick in your mouth. However, while I didn't necessarily see an energy decrease, I didn't feel the "quick energy."
Molly Z.
I first tried Sport Beans at an expo for a half marathon I was doing and I've been hooked ever since. I use them in place of Bloks or Gu while training for races, and occasionally use them during races themselves. They're small enough to keep on your person while running/walking/biking/etc and easy to eat during exercise. My personal favorites are the lemon lime flavor- they taste great! (I honestly prefer them to the original Jelly Belly lemon lime flavor).
Dawn B.
I always have a bag of these handy when I do my hour+ cardio workouts. I try to eat them 15-30 minutes before a workout (as directed) and notice I have more energy from them. I have found them at walmart for $1 a bag, and safeway for $1.25 a bag. These and water make for a wonderful workout.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't know if I just expected you to be more like real jelly beans but I wasn't super impressed with the taste of these. They are almost slightly medicinal, but not terrible. They do give you a nice little boost though and ultimately that's the point. They aren't expensive so I do recommend trying them for yourself.
Mary B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I like buying these for some of my long runs. I will not eat an entire pack at once. I usually have a couple before a run starts and then have some more after I hit about 5 miles. I like using these instead of the GU sometimes. It's easier to eat and taste a lot better than the GU. I would recommend these to any runner. They fit great in my sport belt. Would be great if they made smaller packs.
Alexandra O.
Hamilton, MI
I love to mountain bike, and I've noticed when i eat a half, or sometimes even a whole pack of these a half hour to an hour before biking i have more energy! I don't feel the need to stop every 10 minutes to rest or to stretch out my muscles! I also use the caffeine ones on long work days, and i must say I'm just as productive if i were to drink a pot of coffee but without the jitters!
Hannah R.
Alma, MI
These are my go to energy for runs. They are great because they are chewy but they don't get stuck in your teeth and also they aren't super dry where you feel like you have cotton mouth. I like how they are available in versions of no caffeine since I don't use it.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Grovetown , GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?