Sports Beans Quick Energy Jelly Beans uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SPORT BEANS

Quick Energy br The Sports Bean Advantage Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance 25 grams of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity 1 Balanced supply of electrolytes vital for maintaining fluid balance 4 10% DV vitamins B1, B2, B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat 3 10% DV vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage Additional Benefits Gluten Free 1 Peanut Free 3 Kosher Certified 5 Convenient Resealable Bag 4 A Fat Free Food From the Makers of Jelly Belly 24 - 1oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 24oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "these are great and give you lots of energy, they are small little jelly beans with sugar, they taste good and hype you up" in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried them when running and can't tell a difference in my energy level but do enjoy snacking on them during long runs." in 9 reviews
  • "They are healthier than sports drinks because they have less carbs and fat, and you can accompany them with water and they will taste great!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am a long distance runner (half marathons and marathons)and these are the perfect fuel to eat mid run." in 5 reviews
Samantha T.
I ate these before a basketball game because I forgot to bring a protein bar, and they were surprisingly pretty tasty. I don't know whether it really gave me an energy boost or not, but they were filling enough. I did feel like I needed to brush my teeth though after eating them.
Laura B.
Hampton, VA
Sports beans are great for energy during runs and races. I buy them at my local running store. They aren't too pricey and come in multiple flavors. The only downside is if you don't have the energy to chew during a long run, it can't be hard to get them down!
Naomi T.
My husband and I love these!!! They taste amazing and are great during physical activity for a boost. We like to take them on hikes or bike rides.
Jennifer R.
Asheville, NC
I liked these. They actually work. They taste great and are convenient to carry in your purse.
Mary D.
Woodland, CA
I'm a long distance runner (half marathons or farther) and these are the best pick up during a long run. Electrolytes and carbs that taste great and are literally easy to eat while on the run.
Jessica C.
Kula, HI
I like having a bag of these while hiking or backpacking to supplement other snacks. They have a nice flavor and chewiness to them that can be refreshing after a few miles of exploration. I'm not sure that I've ever noticed a big burst of energy with them, but they've been enjoyable.
Jen S.
New Britain, CT
I used these a lot when training for a half marathon. Easy to store in a runner's pouch or pocket, these would get me through the last few miles of a training run.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these they are so gooooood! And they really give you energy
Meagan S.
Katy, TX
You only get like 10-12 beans per pack and I honestly can't tell the difference between them and normal jelly beans. I didn't feel any more energized than normal and for me, it just wasn't worth it.
Leah S.
Love the orange flavored ones. I eat a few before after and during my run. They are easy to carry and can be used as a quick snack if things get real. I love that they taste like candy and not like a sports food.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you eat these before or after you exercise?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do you feel energized after eating these beans?
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these good to use during a long run?
Alexis U.
Grovetown , GA
So these are basically just sugar drops? How is that good for you while exercising?
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Oop...that was a question...I would definitely give these a try...where can I get some to give them a try? do they really give you energy?