BY SPORTPHARMA

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dietary Supplement. Advanced Protein Blend for Dieters Fractionated Proteins Ideal for Dieting. Great Tasting Protein Blend. Fast & Sustained Release Proteins. Enhanced with L-Carnitine. Promotes Steady Flow of Amino Acids into Muscles SportPharma® ~ Quality You Can Build On. Our Product: SportPharma Specialized Protein for Dieting use the finest quality, non-denatured protein sources on the market and is designed specifically for those who want to maintain lean muscle mass while dieting.  Not all proteins are created equal.  In fact, no singl. see more...

Review (1)
Laura E.
Madison, AL
This protein was on sale on body building.com and I thought I would try it because it's "for dieters." I won't ever take it again though. Chocolate is usually the best tasting flavor of proteins. This chocolate is the worst and I've had all kinds of proteins. It smells and tastes terrible. It doesn't mix too well in my blender bottle either. I'd stay away from this one.