BY SPORTPET #41 in Litter Boxes

Make litter box maintenance cleaner and easier with the quick sift from sportpet. A sifting and filtration system is built into the cleaning cycle, keeping the litter fresh and clean without wasting good litter. A built-in sliding tray makes removing the used litter simple. The quick sift's open design allows for good ventilation, keeping both the litter box and the surrounding air fresh. see more...

Lindsay W.
Martinsburg, WV
Noelle B.
Spotswood
I purchased this back in 2013 and it worked just as well if I had scooped myself. I had numerous occasions when the feces came out while I was trying to extract them. The fenced wall also kept breaking away from the box. I was not a happy camper!!
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have 3 cats and love them to death but who likes to clean the litter boxes. This seems like an easy alternative to keeping your fur babies bathroom clean
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
Anything that makes cleaning the litter box less of a chore is awesome in my book I will be looking for this.
tammy b.
Brantford
I have two cats as well l am going to go look for this. I cant stand the smell and clean everyday and they make such a mess
katie i.
I need this in my life i have two cats & after reading the reviews I'm gonna get it & soon
Somer A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This product looks awesome. Is it worth it
Amanda A.
Carleton Place, ON
Honestly, how comfortable would a cat actually be to use this thing? The design looks awful :/
Lindsay N.
Garden City, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where would you get this from I haven't ever seen this kind of little box before
Jolisia R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Has anyone actually tried this litter box and has an opinion?
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does your cat have to jump in to use the litter box,