BY SPORTPET #42 in Cat Beds

The kitty city tower has a scratching post, peep holes and platforms with hanging balls to keep your little cat active and happy. It's made of durable pvc and polyester. Your cat will not scratch the furniture or mats in your home anymore; it will be busy with its very own play setup. You can coordinate this tower with the other pieces (sold separately) from the kitty city collection, for more fun and more cats. This cat play tower is easy to maintain. see more...

• Is this very sturdy? Ive been wanting to get one but afraid it won'...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
  • "Having it set up like a tower did not work (would tip over every time she jumped onto it), so we put it together so that the squares were side by side, which worked much better." in 1 review
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
I got this module for two kittens I recently adopted. It doesn't feel incredibly sturdy, but the small/lightweight factor works well in my apartment. Both kittens love it, and I like that it's easy to move around. I'm not sure how well this will hold up when they're bigger, but it works really well right now.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
My cats love their Kitty City! It's easy to put together. I have found that they go through the scratching posts fairly quickly, but they are inexpensive enough that we can replace them as needed. For how much my cats use this, it's worth the money.
Jane K.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not long ago we got one exactly like this for our shadow. Its funny because he really is picky when it comes to furniture
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Centreville , MD
Pet Lover Expert
My cat was not a fan of this toy arena. I also thought it seemed to be cheap product and not sturdy enough so I resorted to a regular large cat tower. I don't think I would buy this product again. Definitely not a fan
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
My cat absolutely loves this kitty tower. His favorite part is the scratching post. He also enjoys going in the cubby and hiding away for awhile. This product was easy to assemble and my cat took to it fast. I put it in the corner against the wall so it would be more stable. Overall very satisfied for the price.
Bee J.
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
We got this tower for our cats when they were kittens. They loved it at the time but now that they're cats they're just too big for it. Even though we've attached another expansion to the other side for stability it still falls apart or gets knocked over easily. They tend to avoid it now. You get what you pay for.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Randolph, MA
I bought this Kitty City Tower when we adopted our kittens two years ago. It was easy to assemble but was very unstable and would get knocked over frequently. It was very inexpensive but it shows in the construction and quality.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA
I have four cats, and they are strange ones, they typically don't like store bought toys. They absolutely love it. It could be a bit more stable, but we just added some super glue to each corner. Some like the top the very best while another likes to hide in the little house. It was a very good buy.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Woonsocket , Ri
Bought this for my cat when she was still a kitten. Having it set up like a tower did not work (would tip over every time she jumped onto it), so we put it together so that the squares were side by side, which worked much better. Lasted a little less than a year. I would definitely buy more of these for my two cats.
Gina C.
Gina C.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this tower about six months ago to give ample time to see how much my cats utilize this tower, and I can confidently say it was a great (though affordable) investment.
Both of my cats often sleep in it (at times both at the same time, like little bunk bed buddies), though I do provide folded blankets for added cushion. My male also very much loves the scratching post so much so, that I don't worry about him using his claws on my furniture.
The one negative I would say about the tower, is that the piping material is pretty flimsy, and the pieces often come undone. I've considered gluing the parts in place, but also consider buying the other add-on items that kitty city sells.
Overall, aside from the flimsy aspect of it, the price point and popularity of it warrants a good review.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Norcross, GA
Is this very sturdy? Ive been wanting to get one but afraid it won't be sturdy enough for my cat.