Sportpet Kitty City Swat Track and Scratcher - 11

Sportpet Kitty City Swat Track and Scratcher - 11"

BY SPORTPET

Kitty city swat track and scratcher - 11" see more...

Sportpet Kitty City Swat Track and Scratcher - 11
Sportpet Kitty City Swat Track and Scratcher - 11"
  • "Also, the ball inside was slightly warped when we got it and it was nearly impossible to move/roll around inside the track." in 1 review
  • "But my parents older cat loved it." in 1 review
  • "The ball does get loose sometimes, but its amusing to see your pets go crazy while chasing it around!" in 1 review
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
If you have a cat that weighs more than .5 lbs, invest in something sturdier. My cat chased this toy around the house in frustration and often got it wedged into places that she couldn't play. Look for something with a flat surface that won't budge or slide on carpet and don't purchase this toy! Also, the ball inside was slightly warped when we got it and it was nearly impossible to move/roll around inside the track. This toy was a total bust!
Sara K.
I've bought a couple of these for my cats over the last couple of years. One of them was never interested in the slightest and never touched it. The other would go after the ball for a couple minutes and give up soon after. The product itself is super light and would scoot across the carpet whenever they touched it, and soon lost interest. I don't plan on buying another one ever again.
Tina C.
Neosho, MO
This was a cute little product for a while. It kept my cats entertained until they figured out a way to get the ball out. They quickly lost interest in everything but the now freed ball. I think if there was a way to keep the ball inside it would be better.
Kaitlin M.
Humble, TX
I was hoping my cat would love this, but she really only seems mildly interest in playing with it. I have to move the ball around to get her to take notice of it. It's well made and may work for other cats, mine just doesn't seem to like it.
Yasmeen G.
Antioch, TN
I sometimes have to bring it out to remind him to play with it but when he starts, he keeps playing with it for about 30 minutes. Good form of playing and exercise with your cat and gets them in the hunting mood. Haha.
Jen K.
Muscatine, IA
This toy provided hours of entertainment for the kittens. It took them a little while to figure it out but once they got it started, they would play for hours. Recommend you put it in a room where you will not be disturbed. It can be a little noisy.
Ashley S.
Santee, CA
My cat loves this toy. He often lays on top and plays with the ball from the edge. I added a little catnip to the scratching area and it encourages him to utilize that part as well.
Emily  H.
Independence, MO
I bought this toy for my two cats last Christmas and I couldn't get it out of the box fast enough. They love playing with the ball and sticking their other toy mice in the slots. I would recommend this toy for kittens and cats.
Julie D.
searsport, me
My cats love this toy. Even my puppy loves to play with it! The ball does get loose sometimes, but its amusing to see your pets go crazy while chasing it around!
Kayla M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This toy is great, you don't have to do anything and the cat could entertain them-self. It keeps them happy and also let's them use all the energy from cat naps.