Sportpet Kitty City Rope Cat Bed

by Sportpet Designs

The Woven Cat Bed includes a removable and washable cushion. The bed is made of high quality cotton rope that provides an extra thermal layer to keep your cat warm. It also includes 3 grams of natural catnip to sprinkle on toys, beds, and scratchers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sportpet Kitty City Rope Cat Bed!
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Sportpet Kitty City Rope Cat Bed uploaded by Carrie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Our kitty loves this bed, my daughter bought it but didn't think she would use it. She does sleep with my daughter sometimes but she spends most of her cat napping time in this cute bed. It feels sturdy and the cushion is soft and comfy.
Cullman, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Sportpet Kitty City Rope Cat Bed uploaded by Courtney G.
Sportpet Kitty City Rope Cat Bed uploaded by Courtney G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats love this cat bed. I found it at Walmart for around $15. There is a removable pillow that is washable. My 2 cats get in 1 bed together. This is them in the bed, but i have a soft sweater inside it that they're cozied up on. I would buy this again.

Looking for your answer?