BY SPORTPET

Kitty city multi kitty city mega kit see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle D.
Chatsworth, CA
Horrible! Not sturdy at all ! My cat at only 8 ponds would jump on this and it would shake terrible which then she would get scared and jump off ! She never used it after ! No wonder it's super cheap to buy its trash and that's where I tossed it IN THE TRASH !
Peyton S.
York, PA
Pet Lover Expert
My cats absolutely love this. That being said my cats are absolutely insane and the scratching posts are destroyed and we have to put this back together constantly. We've had it for maybe 3 months. My cats love it but it's a very cheaply made product.
Sarah H.
Pet Lover Expert
We had this for years at our previous apartment and the cats loved all the levels and hiding spots and different textures. Overall it lasted a long time. I had to sometimes push the bars back into connectors. I could simply glue gun next time. We had it put together in one line rather than the sort of T floor plan you see in the picture and in most cases the cats jumped up and it was still fine. It only fell over when the cats took a flying leap and landed off balance when chasing each other
Keila r.
Zion, IL
Bonito y muy llamativo. Pero demasiado frágil, como para que alguna mascota pueda divertirse jugando son lastimarte o hacer el artefacto desplomarse. O es eso o mi gato esta muy gordo.
Jenifer R.
Even though it is all plastic tubes and velcro, this tower has lasted us at least 3 years. Our cats are pretty fat too so it's a little surprising this thing hasn't collapsed under their fat little fluffy butts. Thankfully no, it had lasted and they lay in it every day all day.
Brooke B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Pet Lover Expert
I've had this cat tower for over 5 years, it's held up very well and my fur baby loves it. It's all just tubes and velcro but we love it.
Dakaota D.
Union City, IN
Loved at first but my cats are a little too crazy and it would start falling apart every time they jumped on it. Cheaply put together.
Jojo J.
Louisville, TN
My furr babies love this.
We get plenty of laughter out of watching our cats play on it.
Kirstin H.
How easily does this thing come apart?
Mckenna V.
Hudson, MI
I would love to buy this for my cat! does anyone know where it is sold?
Jessica E.
Where can I find these and how much are they?
Tori A.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
Do these hold up well? I'd love to try this for my cats, but they're a little destructive!
Joanna I.
Bronx, NY
This looks amazing! Is it worth the price??