BY SPORTPET

The kitty city climbing hill offers a playful setup for your cat. It has a climbing tower, scratching post, base platform and a suspended ball to keep your pet happy and occupied throughout the day. This cat climbing tower is made from pvc and polyester so its easy to clean. You can pair this durable cat play center with other pieces from the kitty city collection for more fun (sold separately). see more...

Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This comes as part of a huge jungle gym that you can build for them. They really appreciated the little post that they could scratch and pick at. They loved to play with this. I would recommend this to others.
Bee J.
Maineville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So these are great if you have a kitten. I bought it when my cats were babies. But my Himalayan now clocks in at around 15lb and pretty much every time she gets on this thing it falls over. If your cat is small or you plan to build this outward with additions it's great but otherwise your cat will pull it over. Even my 8lb Russian Blue has issues with scratching on it. :/
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves the climbing hill so much! He spends a good amount of time on it and is hilarious! It is such a good value for the price! The only con is that if your cat is too rough with it you will begin to find small tears. Overall, it is an amazing product!
Brittani S.
I love this i got it for my cat about two weeks ago because he seemed "bored" so of course i got something cheap not to big that takes up too much space, i found this and it goes together very quickly and easily. Also my cat loves it.
Elsy N.
Nobody knows my cat better than me. she loves this invention Kitty City cat furniture system - the easy-to-assemble, modular, expandable environment you design for your cat's individual lifestyle.
Allison W.
Portland, OR
My cats absolutely LOVE all of their Kitty City cubes and tunnels, however the structures do not hold up very well to any kind of play. We are constantly having to rebuild our 'city', as the connecting pieces are always coming undone and collapsing the city.
Stacey R.
Greenwood
I got this for my cat when she was a kitten. She loved it and used it all the time. I feel like the price for it was decent