BY SPORTDOG BRAND

SportDOG Field Trainer Dog Remote TrainerModel SD-425:Our SportDOG Field Trainer 425 takes some of the most advanced, industry-leading technology that SportDOG Brand has ever built into its e-collars and packaged it up in the most compact system ever offered. Switch instantly between stimulation, vibration and tone to fit the correction or communication to your dog's temperament and learning ability. This remote trainer features 7 instantly selectable stimulation levels; low/medium stimulation ranges. Boasts a 2 hour charge and expands to 3 dogs without loss of vibe/tone feature. Includes a basic training DVD and manual. This remote trainer is also lightweight with the transmitter weighing only 2.2 ounces and the collar receiver is a mere 3.3 ounces with collar strap. This new 425 Model is an upgraded replacement for the Field Trainer 400. Available in camouflage or black. Model SD-425S:The SportDog SD-425S Field Trainer is the perfect electronic collar specially designed for training tougher, more stubborn dog in the yard or out in the field. Both the transmitter and receiver are completely waterproof and submersible. The SportDOG 425S can be expanded to control up to 3 dogs and has a 500-yard range. It features 7 instantly selectable stimulation levels and also has tone or vibration function available with different button configurations. The comfortable 'soft coat' transmitter finish makes this unit a pleasure to handle. see more...

Erica A.
Milan, NH
Our German Shepard listen so much better after we trained him with this collar. Now he doesn't have to wear it very often and listens well. I bought ours at bass pro, found it a bit pricy (why I gave it a 4star) but I would buy it again because it works well for our family
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is really great for our beagle when rabbit hunting or hiking in the woods. It's good to give her the freedom she needs to hunt and explore but then also helps her to know her boundaries. We initially used it just for training and have carried it over.
Kara C.
Keep in mind this is a training collar meaning you must train the dog. You cannot expect them to just learn boundaries based on the shock. It works for difficult dogs but I think it isn't worth the money.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
This training collar worked really well with my dog that is until I accidently washed the remote....oops. He listened really well with it the whole time we were training him and  does not leave the yard when he supposed to stay now. It is a little expensive but well worth it for training stubborn breeds. My dog also knows all his commands now and can also be told what to do with just hand commands.
Kelly H.
Martinsville, VA
We have a Labrador Retriever and this training collar worked great for us. She is about 65 lbs and the shock was not too much for her. She responded quickly to the shocks and learned the sound cue as well. Now we don't even have to have the controller - once the collar goes on, she is on her BEST behavior!! Definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a reliable dog training collar!
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
LOVE these. We have 2, one for our Beagle, and another for our new Weimaraner. I love the fact that it has a vibrate and beep warning. Really helps teach without shock. The range is amazing. Beagles RUN! So it catches him fast. Would definitely recommend!
Marisa S.
Denver, CO
Would this help to keep them from running outside on the street like crazy as soon as they see the door open?
Kylee B.
San Jose, CA
I have a 6 month old dog that has been working on basic training. Is she ready for an e collar?