BY SPORTCRAFT

Find Shade in a Hurry with the 12x12 Instant CanopyIf you re looking for an easy way to stay cool and shaded where ever you go, look no further than the Sportcraft 12'x12' Slant Leg Instant Canopy. This portable and easy to set up canopy offers protection from the sun when you are camping, at the beach, attending a sporting event or having a picnic. When set up, the canopy provides up to a total of 81 square feet of shade, and thanks to its cathedral style top, it reaches as high as eight feet nine inches in the center. The 12x12 Instant Canopy has a polyester top that is UV coated to protect you from the sun, and its steel frame provides stability and durability. It comes with a wheeled roller bag that makes the canopy easy to transport and weighs under 30 pounds. In addition to the carrying bag, the canopy also comes with a stake kit, top and frame. This canopy also comes with a one year warranty against manufacturer's defects. see more...

Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I loved our sportcraft slant leg instant canopy! Easy to assemble. Great for protection from the sun. I don't recommend it for trying to stay out of the rain though! But for protection for kids and fair skinned and food from the elements it works great. Easy to take down and store! Highly recommended product!
Mandi W.
We use the sportcraft 12'x12' slant leg instant canopy every year when we take our kids too the beach on family vacation. All having such fair complexions we need a place too get out of the sun and reapply sunscreen. This is a wonderful product for the beach I would recommend it to anyone.
Anna R.
I have one of these that we take to the lake for our family reunions every summer. It's a great spot to park your chairs or serve food under. Very sturdy and reliable for a decent price. The price has been worth what we've gotten out of it and how often it's used. Highly recommend.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
We bought a sports craft canopy when we went on a vacation to Florida and it was such a good way to stay protected from the sun. Easy to assemble and affordable. I would recommend this product to everyone
Jennifer W.
I have this one as well and it's very helpful for white people ! It gives a big amount of shade and is pretty strong when it's windy ! You have to put weights on it so it doesn't fly away
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this canopy for when I go fishing. It's easy to assemble and break down and easy to carry in a small car. Would be great for camping, tailgating, or backyard BBQ'.
Stephanie O.
A canopy is a must for beach weekends! Sometimes that sun is out to devour our souls, but if you have a canopy you don't have to worry about your soul and just enjoy the fun!
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Estas carpas son lo máximo , buenísimas para la playa, parque o donde quiera que vallan , yo tengo una y cada ves que vamos a la playa la llevamos y la verdad son muy cómodas , y fáciles de guardar
Gabriela P.
When my husband said he wanted to buy this canopy for the beach I almost lost it, but when we set it up rather easy and it was such a great idea for us for the beach, it was very windy ad the canopy held in place. I am so glad he bought this canopy, we have been proud owner for 4 years now. great for the park,,beach, house
Jock G.
It is spacious and very reliable to shade you on the beach. My issue is its hard to assemble by yourself you definitely need an assistant . Im not totally impressed but it works fairly. Used it a couple of times in summer beach trips and it is still looking great to this day.
Kristine L.
Do you have one? How is it?
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Do they offer it with netting
Kimberly M.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I like this brand it's very sturdy it's good for a little blocking the sun blocking the weather kind of Kick Back day
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Can you use it on concrete I IT has to dug in?
Jamie B.
Salisbury, MD
Compared to other brands how do you think this one compares when it comes to leg strength/ stability, weight, and versatility?