BY SPORT LEGS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dietary Supplement Prepare to Perform The Pure Power of You Nutritional Support for Your Body s Lactate Energy System* 2 Sodium-Free ~ Dairy-Free ~ Gluten-Free 3 With Calcium SportsLegs provides lactate, your body s natural muscle fuel, to support optimal lactate energy system function. With calcium to build and maintain good bone health* U.S. Pat. No. 6,699,906 1-866-LEG-BURN Toll-Free *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Review (1)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Sarasota, FL
I'm a runner always looking to improve my abilities. I've run a few marathon and I swear by taking this product before each race. I bought these as a suggestion from friends and the idea is that they help with the lactic acid in your legs during long bouts of cardio. For me, this keeps my legs feeling fresh for longer as I'm pounding the pavement. I also believe that this product helps with recovery and soreness.