BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena

Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+

Has anyone tried this ? I have acne prone skin and am not sure about it!
How does this lay over moisturizer? The one I’m currently using balls up and doesn’t react very well.
Does this protector really help for oily skin? Because I tried to use another type and it ended up giving me a lot of pimples.
Start your review of Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+!
Product Highlights
Good product. Doesn't break out my sensitive skin and keeps me from getting sun damage. Seems to be somewhat sweat/water proof which is good for a sunblock. All in all its a good product for a good price. in reviews
Andrea L.
Hollywood, FL
I like the product by Neutrogena I'm used every day and I like it remove all make up
Leana A.
Northglenn , CO
love this sunscreen. dosnt leave your face too oily and dosnt have a weird smell. i would recommend this to others
Margaret D.
Marietta, GA
LOVED this product! i have a super pale complexion and this worked great! highly recommend!
Dre T.
Visalia, CA
A must have for athletes who play in the sun doesn't cause breakouts and protects your precious skin
Alison L.
Très bon produit. Je l’utilise tous les jours et je vois la différence sur ma peau. Ma peau est mieux nettoyé et plus belle
Nichole J.
Although this is a bit on the pricey side it works great to keep your face covered. I also like that the sport version doesn't run to badly when exercising so you aren't crying while trying to enjoy whatever you are doing. Goes on easily and not hard to run in so you aren't making extra wrinkles which is great.
Sherry R.
Powhatan Point
I love this product! They have alot of different varieties for different kinds of skin and complexion​s!
Nicolas D.
Très bon produit rien à dire fais très bien son travail je le recommande . C’est une marque avec laquelle je n’ai jamais été déçue
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+ uploaded by Lucy H.
This thick but lightweight sunscreen blends in quickly and mixes with moisturizer well. I would recommend this to anyone .
Anali  C.
Wellesley Hls, MA
Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+ uploaded by Anali  C.
Purchased at: Target
I tried before so many sun creams and this is my favorite It's not greasy, it's smooth like a cream and it doesn't leave my face white and I can use it even in the pool. I love thisSport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+ My favorite protection against sunburn 😎😚
Ask a question to the Influenster community...