Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenNeutrogena

Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+

Has anyone tried this ? I have acne prone skin and am not sure about it!
How does this lay over moisturizer? The one I’m currently using balls up and doesn’t react very well.
Does this protector really help for oily skin? Because I tried to use another type and it ended up giving me a lot of pimples.
Start your review of Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Good product. Doesn't break out my sensitive skin and keeps me from getting sun damage. Seems to be somewhat sweat/water proof which is good for a sunblock. All in all its a good product for a good price. in reviews
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+ uploaded by Lucy H.
This thick but lightweight sunscreen blends in quickly and mixes with moisturizer well. I would recommend this to anyone .
Anali C.
Wellesley Hls, MA
Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+ uploaded by Anali C.
Purchased at: Target
I tried before so many sun creams and this is my favorite It's not greasy, it's smooth like a cream and it doesn't leave my face white and I can use it even in the pool. I love thisSport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+ My favorite protection against sunburn 😎😚
Shannon H.
Providence, RI
I love going to the beach and swimming in the ocean...but as a fair girl, the sun is my enemy. I love the Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Face because it stays on through it all. You can also get it just about anywhere, but from what I have found, it only comes in SPF 70 and not everyone wants or needs that. So, in all, I think that this is a great face sunscreen that is long-lasting, works awesome, and isn't too heavy.
Amanda B.
Elkridge, MD
Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+ uploaded by Amanda B.
This is the best sunscreen I've ever used because my skin doesn't stick. And this sunscreen does not change my skin tone. Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+
Maryuri G.
Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+ uploaded by Maryuri G.
It is very good, a little greasy but I still use it until I finish it, what I like most is that it has a high SPF that I love, I have to take care of my face because the sun stains my face.
Zuly B.
Wynnewood, PA
Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+ uploaded by Zuly B.
The best sunscreen ever, I found it 3 years ago and I still using it. It is oil-free and water resistencia. It won’t clog your pores and get absorbed fast
Nneka N.
Dallas, TX
Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+ uploaded by Nneka N.
I have used this sunscreen for three months now and it’s been great. It gives my face a shiny bright look when applied. Sometimes I apply it before putting my makeup on. I was never the kind of person to wear sunscreen but now am loving it. Will definitely recommend it! Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+
Nala C.
Decatur
My face tends to peel when I’m in the sun for too long and this product stops it from happening. I highly recommend to anyone who experiences face peeling from or if you just plan on going to the beach or the pool. It is an overall good product to use to protect your face from the sun.
LORI H.
Pittston , PA
1,462 reviews
Like this product it doesn’t feel like your wearing it on your skin so lightweight and protects the skin from harmful sun , doesn’t have a scent very affordable like the packaging and would recommend it
Kasey G.
Whitehall, WI
We love this sunscreen. It doesn’t make your face too oily and it’s very gentle on your skin. It does protect a lot from the harsh uv rays. It’s an essential to have in the summer time. It lasts a long time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...