BY SPORT CHALET

Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Cypress, CA
The location I went to was super helpful with information when I was trying to find insoles that worked for my particular problem. Walking into their stores is heavenly because they have so many options and outdoor things to look at! It's helpful that they sell national & state park day tickets as well so you can have them in advance for your trips!
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Lompoc, CA
We recently moved back to an area that has Sport Chalet's and we couldn't be more thrilled. The store has a nice feel to it, good choice of products, and the employees are friendly. The only down side is that they can be pricey.
Lily W.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Love Sport Chalet. They have the cutest and good quality workout clothes. A little pricey but totally worth it.
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Sacramento, CA
Sports Chalet has the best women's clothing out of all stores I've been to. I love to browse when I walk through the store. The stylish clothing are a bit priced over my budget but I will occasionally splurge just to purchase something nice.
Hnia L.
Hnia L.
Sacramento, CA
I like how they have almost anything you're looking for as in for sports but could be a bit pricey.
Enzie S.
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
Purchased all my sons tennis gear there. Sports Chalet had all the items we were looking for and I was happy with the service received.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Love Sport Chalet! They have a wide variety of anything sports related. Always have exactly what I need!
Harley W.
Harley W.
Queen Creek, AZ
Sports chalet is a good store with lots to chose.from. my only complaint is the prices are really high.
Crystal C.
This is the best place to buy all your sporting goods. They sell good quality brands. This is where I bought all my equipment for softball. I recommend this store to everyone.
Crystal C.
What equipment do you buy from here?