2 colors available

BY SPORT BEANS

Helps Rebuild Muscles After Intense Exercise Gluten Free Peanut Free Kosher 12 g of Protein Per Serving 3 Excellent Source of Vitamin D Calcium 6 Good Source of Vitamin B 7 Naturally Flavored Recover From the Ordinary br We ve combined great taste performance with Sport Beans Protein Recovery Crisps. The crispy pea protein center is covered with a delicious whey protein coating surrounded by a protective thin hard shell. Each 1.5 oz bag provides 12 grams of protein, as well as the carbs, vitamins calcium your body needs after intense exercise. The bite-size pieces allow for easy portion control so you can eat just what you need. Try all three flavors! 12 x 1.5 oz Bags ~ Total 18 oz see more...

• WOW. I haven't seen this product! Do they sell this product at GNC?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
If you are looking to gain some quick energy then these are definitely for you. I took these before a workout one day and I happened to last longer than I usually do on the elliptical. I was pumped up and full of energy. I found these at my local Academy Sports + Outdoors for no more than $2 with tax. I recommend these for everyone who needs energy for a workout, etc. ***Drink lots of water when taking these.***
Katie N.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
Love these. I have a few trial packs that I keep on me when I do a double workout (a 5k run and hard bootcamp session) for that extra energy near the end of my workout.
Donna L.
Donna L.
Winton, CA
WOW. I haven't seen this product! Do they sell this product at GNC?