Spoonk Organic Hemp Acupressure Massage Mat/Eco Foam - Made in USA

by Spoonk

Certified Organic Hemp and plant-based Eco Foam made in USA. Leading Brand- Sold in Whole Foods across North America! The only brand that use free from toxic plant based ECO foam, using VPF technology. Long-lasting and has antibacterial qualities, free from AZO dyes. Body relaxation, improve circulation, boost energy, relieve back, neck, hip and joint pain, Induce deeper sleep, Relieve muscle tension. Relived sore muscles in my legs, feet and back after intense workouts and travel. Excellent for: better sleep, pain control, anxiety control, foot pain, back pain, arthritis, and headache. Awarded top holiday seller on Amazon.com and featured on .

Certified Organic Hemp and plant-based Eco Foam made in USA.; Leading Brand- Sold in Whole Foods across North America! The only brand that use free from toxic plant based ECO foam, using VPF technology. Long-lasting and has antibacterial qualities, free from AZO dyes.; Body relaxation, improve circulation, boost energy, relieve back, neck, hip and joint pain, Induce deeper sleep, Relieve muscle tension.; Relived sore muscles in my legs, feet and back after intense workouts and travel. Excellent for - better sleep, pain control, anxiety control, foot pain, back pain, arthritis, and headache.; Awarded top holiday seller on Amazon.com and featured on

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spoonk Organic Hemp Acupressure Massage Mat/Eco Foam - Made in USA!
2,012 reviews
Finally a product that really works naturally, no medication, no electric and no batteries. After reading reviews I was hesitant that this Spoonk was for real, but after the first time I used it I was totally convinced. I first tried it with a tee shirt and quickly used it on bare skin which works the best. The pressure points mimmick electro-stim perfectly. The initial intense prickiness is reduced shortly after laying on the mat, but it seems to target the points that need it the most. It gets the blood flowing into your back and relieves the pain. The foam and cover is good quality too, durable than others!
2,012 reviews
Finally a product that really works naturally. After reading reviews I was hesitant that this Spoonk was for real, but after the first time I used it I was totally convinced. I first tried it with a tee shirt and quickly used it on bare skin which works the best. The pressure points mimmick electro-stim perfectly. The initial intense prickiness is reduced shortly after laying on the mat, but it seems to target the points that need it the most. It gets the blood flowing into your back and relieves the pain. The foam and cover is good quality too, durable than others!
2,012 reviews
Finally a product that really works natural, no medication, no electric and no batteries. After reading reviews I was hesitant that this Spoonk was for real, but after the first time I used it I was totally convinced. The pressure points mimmick electro-stim perfectly. The initial intense prickiness is reduced shortly after laying on the mat, but it seems to target the points that need it the most. It gets the blood flowing into your back and relieves the pain. The foam and cover is good quality too, durable than others!

Looking for your answer?