BY SPOONK

Review (1)
Laura F.
After reading all the great reviews, I anxiously awaited my spook mat. As soon as it arrived at my door I tried it out by standing bare foot on it - yes, it's painful but nothing I couldn't handle. I've had the mat for about 2 weeks, I've used it every single day/ night and I honestly haven't noticed a single change in my foot pain by standing on it , my sleeping by laying on it ( none of these problems were that bad anyway just slight back and foot pain ) . To top it off I didn't have back pain 2 weeks ago and now I do! I don't think the mat is long enough for me because where my back "drops off the mat" is now pretty painful. I'm debating if I should return it or just keep trying... I feel I waisted my money and I'm disappointed.
Laura F.
Are any of you disappointed in your spoonk mat? I'd love to know why. Check out my review and see if you agree...