New ParentNursing & FeedingSpoonfulONE
Maple Puffs: A simple and safe approach to help protect babies from developing a food allergy 7-count supply of baby food puffs for Crawlers 6+ months [Maple]

by SpoonfulONE

SCIENTIFICALLY DEVELOPED FORMULATION: SpoonfulOne is based on leading research that shows early and consistent dietary exposure to a food helps protect babies from developing a food allergy.* . COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION: SpoonfulOne is a simple and safe way to include a diverse mix of foods into your baby’s diet because each serving contains our Foundational Food Blend covers contains all food groups responsible for over 90% of food allergies. FOR BABIES 6+ MONTHS: When fed consistently starting at 6+ months of age, SpoonfulOne Puffs help gently train your baby’s tummy to accept food as food, rather than as an allergen. MADE FROM WHOLESOME, REAL INGREDIENTS: From North America to New Zealand, we source only the highest-quality foods to extract the best proteins for our Foundational Food Blend. This helps ensure quality, safety and stability. We never use artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. ROUTINE DAILY USE: Around 6+ months, or once your child is accustomed to chewing solid foods, our Puffs are the perfect way to help protect your baby from developing a food allergy.* .

SCIENTIFICALLY DEVELOPED FORMULATION - SpoonfulOne is based on leading research that shows early and consistent dietary exposure to a food helps protect babies from developing a food allergy.*; COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION - SpoonfulOne is a simple and safe way to include a diverse mix of foods into your baby’s diet because each serving contains our Foundational Food Blend covers contains all food groups responsible for over 90% of food allergies.; FOR BABIES 6+ MONTHS - When fed consistently starting at 6+ months of age, SpoonfulOne Puffs help gently train your baby’s tummy to accept food as food, rather than as an allergen.; MADE FROM WHOLESOME, REAL INGREDIENTS - From North America to New Zealand, we source only the highest-quality foods to extract the best proteins for our Foundational Food Blend. This helps ensure quality, safety and stability. We never use artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.; ROUTINE DAILY USE - Around 6+ months, or once your child is accustomed to chewing solid foods, our Puffs are the perfect way to help protect your baby from developing a food allergy.*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SpoonfulOne Maple Puffs: A simple and safe approach to help protect babies from developing a food allergy. 7-count supply of baby food puffs for Crawlers 6+ months [Maple]!
Stephanie D.
The crackers are pretty good as I have tasted them myself, but my baby is very wishy washy with them. One second he likes them and the next he is passing on them. I would recommend.
Brittney Y.
Elkhart, IN
SpoonfulOne Maple Puffs: A simple and safe approach to help protect babies from developing a food allergy. 7-count supply of baby food puffs for Crawlers 6+ months [Maple] uploaded by Brittney Y.
My little guy loves these puffs even more than other brands. Definitely makes it worth the price for us, and knowing were getting early exposure. Will continue to get

Looking for your answer?