Skin CareFacial SkincareSpongelle
Pedi-Buffer with Built-In Cleanser

Spongelle Pedi-Buffer with Built-In Cleanser

by Spongelle

Spongelle Pedi-Buffer with Built-In Cleanser

Spongelle Pedi-Buffer with Built-In Cleanser ? Is this thing actually good at removing dry skin from feet?
Are these pedi sponges better than regular? Is it a tougher sponge for your feet or what's the difference?
Is this just for feet??
Start your review of Spongelle Pedi-Buffer with Built-In Cleanser!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,804 reviews
Spongelle Pedi-Buffer with Built-In Cleanser uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I received this product in my September 2019 #BoxyCharm #boxyluxe subscription box. This product is great for your feet and hands. I like that the cleanser is Infused in this pad. Its gentle and not harsh on your skin. I like that you can use it 3 to 4 times, but I wish it la st ed longer... i love the smell and works...
Melissa H.
Bedford, IN
Spongelle Pedi-Buffer with Built-In Cleanser uploaded by Melissa H.
I received Spongelle salted rose mani pedi treatment set in my Boxycharm. I used one tonight on my feet and it was super awesome! I like that the soap is already in the sponge and that each side has a different texture for exfoliation. I would say that the box says 7 washes per buffer and I don't think one will go that far but it's still a good product. Spongelle Pedi-Buffer with Built-In Cleanser
Kristie S.
Dalmatia, PA
Smells amazing!!! Easy to hold and does an amazing job of exfoliating and removing dead skin leaving soft beautiful skin behind. Not too badly priced either.
Megan P.
Burbank, CA
Love love LOVE the pedi-buffers! Gentler on the feet than pumice stone, but after a week of daily use, my feet felt as if I had a fancy pedicure! I love the scribbling side, it helps exfoliate dead skin and calluses. The smell is beautiful (all of them!). AND one pedi-buffer lasts me well over a month of daily use!Spongelle Pedi-Buffer with Built-In Cleanser #beauty #pedicure #footcare #aromatherapy #sponge #feet #winterskincare #skincare
Sno W.
Fayetteville, TN
Spongelle Pedi-Buffer with Built-In Cleanser uploaded by Sno W.
These Spongellé sponges are life! I use a Spongellé every time I shower! I use the pedi buffer on my hands and feet & the body buffers to exfoliate and cleanse my skin! I am recently discovering new scents and I just love them!!
Caitlin L.
I realdont think much of these honest my first one was great but maybe the smell of this one or the novelty wore off idk. I even got the man one for my brother and he hated it don’t know why said he only used it once
Raigan R.
Louin, MS
Spongelle Pedi-Buffer with Built-In Cleanser uploaded by Raigan R.
Not the actual one I have, but I do love it! The smell is so good! It has a buffer on one side to help remove dead skin.
Michele G.
Henderson, NV
Spongelle Pedi-Buffer with Built-In Cleanser uploaded by Michele G.
Spongelle Pedi-Buffer with Built-In Cleanser uploaded by Michele G.
I have the salted rose mani buffer and so happy with the results. Really smooths out calluses on feet and keeps soft.
Yanelis M.
I have used it while doing home pedicures and also in the shower to cleanse my feet, I really like it a lot! It makes my feet feel clean and soft and it feels like a soapy foot massage! It’s refreshing, lathers well and smells good (beach grass, lush jasmine and sun drenched musk). This product is supposed to cleanse, buff, polish and exfoliate while making feet soft and silky, providing an at home spa experience! It contains peppermint, sea kelp, edelweiss, vetiver and Yuzu. Vegan and Cruelty free! I believe it does it’s job well! I will continue to use it! You can use it for 30 + washes!
Rebecca B.
Oceanside
Spongelle Pedi-Buffer with Built-In Cleanser uploaded by Rebecca B.
Spongelle Pedi-Buffer with Built-In Cleanser uploaded by Rebecca B.
Great little mani pedi buffers! One smooth side and one exfoliating side to meet your every need. Only downside I can see is that they probably need to be used up in a relatively short period of time since you can’t clean the sponge fully since it’s full of soap.