BY SPONGELLE

Transform your bathing ritual with Spongellé. Perfectly packaged and designed to moisturize, rejuvenate. Restores the skin from neck to toe.

A unique surface changes instantly as you squeeze, from a sensual exfoliating massage texture to as soft as silk. This proprietary infusion technology provides a guaranteed number of washes, shower after shower.

Scent details:

Top Notes: Lemon, Grapefruit, Pear.

Heart Notes: Freesia, Peony, floral bouquet.

Base Notes: Woody, Musk, Amber.

Instructions for use:

-Place sponge under water, squeeze to absorb.

-Massage in a circular motion to cleanse skin.

-Squeeze out excess water after each use.

Details:

-85g/ 3.oz.

-14 + washes.

-Comes in gift box with hanging ribbon.

-Vegan friendly, cruelty free.

-Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

-Cruelty free.

-Made in USA.

Glycerin, Water, Fragrance, Yuzu extract, Edelweiss extract, Vetiver root extract.

• What do you all think of Spongellé. Do you think it’s wor...1 Answers
Thuy L.
Southington, CT
This buffer was in my FitFabFun Starter box and it is absolutely awesome. It really does a great job of exfoliating especially on the bottom of my feet and it can also be used with other body washes as well. I probably would buy it again if it wasn’t so pricey
Aubs R.
I discovered these thru fab fit fun and can't get enough of them. So convenient and space saving in the shower, and even the fragrances I wasn't sure about turned out to be great, nothing over the top. They really seem to help with dry skin and exfoliating.
Tonya C.
I subscribe to all kinds of beauty boxes and when I got this in a FFF starter box I thought "gee this is neat I guess"  I can't say enough good things about this.  I smelled it once I opened my FFF box and the scent is pure heaven.  Not like freesia or pear really, I don't know how to describe the scent other than really feminine and fresh and clean.  It felt sort of hard in the packaging with a hint of squishiness, not much but a hint.  Took it into the shower, got it wet and squeezed it and the body wash that's inside it is so luxurious, oh my God!  After my first one I stared searching for them in Facebook beauty groups I'm in and I'm not alone, everyone else is really scouring to buy these babies too.  They leave your skin so insanely soft and fragrant.  I'd say I got between 16 and 20 showers out of one.  I stocked up and have a ton in my bathroom cabinet.  Absolutely in love with this and the Blossom Bliss scent is wonderful as well.
melissa d.
West Liberty, KY
It is a great product, smells amazing but the price point is to high. You get at least 15 good washes with this product. I just prefer a good body scrub instead of this sponge.
Samantha R.
Milton, PA
I received this in FabFitFun and was a little unsure as the smell of the product was a bit overwhelming at first. When I finally decided to use it, I actually used it everyday for a week which I wouldn't recommend but it didn't cause any irritation or dry skin! Once you use it, the scent isn't quite as intense, which to me is a good thing. It's a gentle exfoliate and I would recommend this product! My only complaint is when I first opened the box I instantly got a headache from how strong it smelled. If you are sensitive to smells, this is a pretty pricey purchase to test it but if you can handle pretty much anything, you should try this!

I should probably mention, I ONLY used this on my body, not my face. I also recommend making sure you keep this in a dry place after use to get the most uses out of it!
Erin P.
Denver
The product I used is Pearl Blossom but it isn’t listed. It smells divine and ads a beautiful glow . I’ve used both the lotion cream and the buffer. The buffer surprised me. Lasted much longer than I thought it would!!
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
I have the Spongellé Beach grass buffer in the light blue box. It’s an amazing buffer! It smells absolutely amazing , and scrubs your skin to perfection. The infused scent actually stays on your skin for a while. I got this in my fabfitfun trial box for a total of $5. I received such amazing items. I definitely recommend this buffet
Yc r.
Chicago
Ive never used this Spongelle freesia pear body wash, but know that I have I will use regularly. This are easy too use and smell wonderfull. Ive heard great reviews about this product and thats why I decided to give this spongelle a try and happy I did go for it.
Ashley B.
Rural Hall, NC
I got this body wash infused buffer in the scent beach grass, and it smells wonderful. It is a multi use tool infused with body wash while also being a buffer. It cleanses exfoliates hydrates and massages, and I can’t wait to use it. The one drawback is I wish it had a string attached to it so I could hang it somewhere in the shower.
Iris U.
Geneva
Recibí este producto como parte de la suscripción a Fabfitfun Starter Box y desde que abrí la caja me encantó el olor, es un aroma suave y femenino, el premio es un poco mayor a los productos regulares de baño, pero lo usaría en ocasiones para consentirme
Leah B.
What do you all think of Spongellé. Do you think it’s worth the retail price?