Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashSpongelle
SPONGELLÉ Body Wash Infused Buffer Papaya Yuzu

SPONGELLÉ® Body Wash Infused Buffer Papaya Yuzu

by Spongelle

Spa Luxe in Less Time!
· Spa body buffer is infused with luxe body wash
· Cleans, exfoliates, hydrates & massages to rejuvenate and restore skin from neck to toe
· Time-released creamy lather bathes skin in luxury for 14 washes per sponge
· Clever snaps provide an easy hook-up to air dry
· Hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested
· Ready for gifting in pretty packaging
· Choose Papaya Yuzu, Ginger Bergamot, French Lavender, Coconut Verbena or Bulgarian Rose; 3.0 oz.
· Papaya Yuzu (Yuzu, Green Papaya, Muguet Petals)
· Ginger Bergamot (Orange Zest, Black Pepper, Ginger Root)
· French Lavender (Hesperides, Rose, Lavender Tea)
· Coconut Verbena (Coconut Water, Lemon Verbena, Crisp Bamboo)
· Bulgarian Rose (Sweet Mandarin, Bulgarian Rose, Soft Musk)
· Freesia Pear (Lemon, Grapefruit, Pear, Freesia, Peony, Floral Bouquet)
3.0 oz.
USA.

Direction

Squeeze out excess water after each use. Store in a cool dry place.

Ingredients

Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glykol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Chloride, Fragarnce (Parfum), Sodium Thiosulfate, Stearic Acid,Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentatate, Tetarsodium Etidronate, Citronellol, Limonene, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.

About the Brand

SPONGELLÉ®

One of a kind fragrance blends and a creamy lather make Spongellé the most luxurious bathing indulgence for your body and mind. We created our products for the most discerning customers who want the finest bath & shower experience.

Do these hurt to use? I received one and it feels like fire on my skin. Does it soften up?
I How does this compare to using a loofa?
[brand:spongelle] I’ve seen these floating around the internet, are they worth it??
Start your review of SPONGELLÉ® Body Wash Infused Buffer Papaya Yuzu!
How would you rate this product?
Annie A.
Newyork
SPONGELLÉ® Body Wash Infused Buffer Papaya Yuzu uploaded by Annie A.
Body wash infused buffer, this was first time using this and Is exactly what I needed I loveee this sponge ! Smells so good and perfect for everyday use in shower ♥️
Diana E.
Miami Beach, FL
SPONGELLÉ® Body Wash Infused Buffer Papaya Yuzu uploaded by Diana E.
Purchased at: Amazon
My total favorite sponge it exfoliates and hydrates your skin. Love it so much! Only thing I hate is that is so hard in the beginning and I don’t want to squeeze to much and the soap that already comes with washes of faster. I bought this several times, my hubby loves it too.
Tammy D.
Hurley, VA
SPONGELLÉ® Body Wash Infused Buffer Papaya Yuzu uploaded by Tammy D.
I’m in love with these bath and body scrub sponge’s. I got this as an add on item from boxy charm. I love the way they lather up and have so many sudsy bubbles they smell so good just heavenly. They have several scents to choose from. This sponge has lasted for several uses now. I will be repurchasing more.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
SPONGELLÉ® Body Wash Infused Buffer Papaya Yuzu uploaded by Tia S.
I love any scent from this line. I tried one in my boxycharm box and fell in love. I'm always buying them in add on and pop up, for myself and boyfriend. This one is coconut blossom my third scent i have tried. If you have never tried the first 2-3 times is a little tough but it sorts up and is worth it.
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
SPONGELLÉ® Body Wash Infused Buffer Papaya Yuzu uploaded by Cindy G.
Nice pumpkin scent, perfect for the fall! The sponge is shaped like a flower and it’s filled with luxurious body wash leaving your skin super soft and glowing. I really like it and I would highly recommend this product.
Laura E.
Oswego, NY
I love Spongelle. Just add water and squeeze and then you have suds galore. These clean well and exfoliate to. In this particular scent smells amazing
Jenny M.
I received this product a few days ago through Boxy Charm and I loved it. It is a body wash infused buffer with multiple benefits for the skin. You can tell the difference after the first use, and it can be used several times. It cleanses the skin, exfoliates it, moisturizes and makes a delicious massage. I recommend it 100%SPONGELLÉ® Body Wash Infused Buffer Papaya Yuzu
Daniela F.
Brooklyn, NY
SPONGELLÉ® Body Wash Infused Buffer Papaya Yuzu uploaded by Daniela F.
the scent is to die for I was skeptical at the beginning of its 14 uses. I was also concerned that it would get moldy and weird in the shower over time. It was proven wrong and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm nearing the end of my sponge and just bought 4 more so I won't be without one. Also, I can't wait to try new scents! I have a feeling this will be my favorite.
Angelique P.
Elm Mott, TX
Amazing!!!!! It definitely wasn't what I was expecting. The smell is very nice and clean. It doesn't take long for it to lather up, but it is very abrasive and kind hurts in a good way when your wasing your body. I can't wait to try some of the other ones. SPONGELLÉ® Body Wash Infused Buffer Papaya Yuzu
Samantha G.
Lowell
The sponges are amazing and convenient. All the sents last and they exfoliate your body without being too harsh. All the scents I've tried smell fantastic They sud up just enough and last for a while. They are worth the money because you kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kassie K.
Lakeside, CA
il y a 6 mois
Spongelle I’ve seen these floating around the internet, are they worth it??
Sarah G. il y a 2 mois
I don’t know about full price but if you find it on discount absolutely worth it