BeautySkinBath & BodySpongelle
Body Wash Infused Buffer In Black Orchid 3oz Multi-use Bnib

Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer In Black Orchid 3oz Multi-use Bnib

by Spongelle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer In Black Orchid 3oz Multi-use Bnib!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer In Black Orchid 3oz Multi-use Bnib uploaded by Stephanie P.
Black Orchid is a sultry exotic scent, but is still a great Spongelle scent. These are great for quick showers, they exfoliate your skin, leaving you soft and smelling great! Definitely recommend!
rhonda S.
Calhoun, GA
Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer In Black Orchid 3oz Multi-use Bnib uploaded by rhonda S.
I love these. I have them in multiple fragrances. They smell so good and I love how well they exfoliate the skin. I do look for sales and try to keep several spare ones on hand. The sponge could actually be used with your own body wash if it loses its fragrance. But I love when they are still stiff enough to exfoliate good. And as most things like sponges they do soften over time. So I just throw them away and open a new one after several uses.
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer In Black Orchid 3oz Multi-use Bnib uploaded by Nola S.
I am completely obsessed with Spongellés. They’re hands down one of the greatest products ever created. I try to keep at least fifty for my personal supply at a time, that’s how much I love them. If you enjoy a good exfoliator then you’ll love Spongellés.
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer In Black Orchid 3oz Multi-use Bnib uploaded by Amy S.
I absolutely love these soap infused body sponges. They work great for exfoliating the body and can be used many times before running out of soap. The black orchid scent smells so good and after use I feel incredibly clean and the scent lasts.
Jodi S.
Titusville
Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer In Black Orchid 3oz Multi-use Bnib uploaded by Jodi S.
This is the first product like this that I've tried and I actually really like it. It makes my skin feel soft and mosturized and the scent lasts long after my shower. The only thing I didn't particularly like about this product was the scent, it's very flowery and I'm more into woodsy or fruity scents. But overall I really enjoyed my Body Wash Infused Buffer by Spongelle, and highly recommend trying one!
Connie R.
Hayward, CA
Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer In Black Orchid 3oz Multi-use Bnib uploaded by Connie R.
Comes in this very cute flower form. I do like this product given that it decreases a lot of steps. It exfoliates and cleanses at the same time with no extra body wah. It lathers reasonably and is reusable, but my biggest take back is that I would probably have to replace this a lot more often making it not as cost effective. If u don't mind replacing this often then it wouldn't be a problem for you. It has a tendency to grab onto your hair a little maintenance.
Ashley T.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love spongelle I bought a few of these for up at our camper. This way I wouldn't have to keep taking body wash back and forth. The amount of lather you get with these are amazing and the scent is intoxicating!! They really do a great job of scrubbing and leaving my skin nice and smooth!!
Jill H.
Saint Charles, MN
Found these products when I found FabFitFun a couple years ago. Ended up ordering Spongelle body wash infused items right away. 1st time using 1 I thought it was a bit rough but was great for scrubbing elbows and feet. Next time I used it, found it to be softer and great for the whole body. Mine have lasted more than the 14 washes the boxes tend to list. They smell great too and leave me feeling moisturized and clean.
Victor G.
Prattville, AL
Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer In Black Orchid 3oz Multi-use Bnib uploaded by Victor G.
This is a body wash and buffer in one! It cleanses, exfoliates, hydrates, and massages all in one! I have sensitive skin so I usually can’t use anything that has a fragrance but this is gentle enough on my skin and the fragrance is amazing! I would definitely recommend this!
Kathy  M.
Roslindale, MA
This body wash is horrible. While I was using it in the shower I could feel it drying out my skin. When I dried off it was even worse. My skin felt soo dry and tight it was soo uncomfortable. When I put lotion on was when I finally felt some relief. I highly recommend you don’t use this if u have sensitive skin that has dried out with body wash in the past because it will definitely dry out with this one.

Looking for your answer?