Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer - 10 Washes - Lily of the Valley - Green Tea uploaded by Jessica B.Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer - 10 Washes - Lily of the Valley - Green Tea uploaded by Soraia W.Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer - 10 Washes - Lily of the Valley - Green Tea uploaded by Sharah  S.

BY SPONGELLE

Buy Spongeables Sponges - Spongeables Spongelle Bodywash Infused Sponge (Yellow Daisy) 10+ Uses Lilly of the Valley-Green Tea Infusion. How-to-Use: Place Spongelle under warm water, squeeze to absorb. Exfoliate, massage, cleanse and moisturize your skin. After showering, rinse Spongelle and squeeze out excess water. see more...

• How much to you love these sponge's? And which scent is your favo...2 Answers
  • How long can you this or how do long does it lost?6 Answers
  • Where can buy this product and how much?3 Answers
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I received the Freesia Pear Sponge by Spongelle, last month in the Allure Beauty Box. It smells so amazing, before even opening it, my whole beauty box smelled amazing. But the best part was after opening it and using it in the shower. My skin felt so smooth and soft. It also exfoliates! I was so impressed I have already ordered more. I will continue to order these. I love that you get multiple uses out of one sponge. Yes, I would absolutely recommend this product.
Siri G.
I got this in the June Popsugar Must Have Box in Papaya. I was skeptical at first because I figured I'd get just a few uses out of it before the body wash ran out. I'm now past week two with this and there is still plenty of body wash. It's cute hanging in my shower and the papaya smell is wonderful. I'd be happy to try more scents. Nice product. Will likely be buying some for my mom and sisters at Christmas.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Smell great. It cleanse skin, massage, exfoliate, and nourishes your skin. Easy to use in the bath or shower. My first time using but will be a re buy once this one is finished. Price is $15. Love the exfoliate part especially during the summer. Gets all the old skin off and leaves it softer.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can not say enough things about this sponge!!! I got it sent to me to try out and I fell in love! Once you at it it gets soft but it still gives you that nice fresh scrub to get all the dead skin off!! Plus the smell is so calming!!! I have already ordered more for gifts!!!
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best body bumper body wash I have ever used I cannot tell you how much I love the stuff it is a little pricey but it's well worth the splurge it last a very long time I'm a repeat user and I will continue to use this as long as I live love
Mayra C.
Yakima, WA
This is such an amazing product definitely love that I'll come and gave me very very great price not disappointing at all smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and this is my first time using so I'm definitely going to recommend it to my friends however
Nora C.
Chevy Chase, MD
Such an amazing sponge, exfoliates my skin so well and is not to harsh. Always leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good sponge!
Soraia W.
I've received the Spongellé in my allure box. I like this product. This little sponge buffs away dead skin cells, leaves your skin smelling amazing.
Good price.
Alicia M.
Westmoreland , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the cute design of this sponge! Great for washing your body and leaves a nice,soft skin feel! 10/10 would buy again!
Brittni C.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is so amazing , it works great, and is so fun to use. I love how it looks and smells when using it
Katina P.
Knoxville, TN
I have really really sensitive skin, can anyone tell me would this product work on my skin? Or would it be too harsh?
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long can you this or how do long does it lost?
Steph L.
Where can you buy these? They would make a cute addition to a teacher or small gift :)
molly k.
Cute idea! Really only 10 washes tho?
RiL C.
S San Fran, CA
Where can buy this product and how much?