Spongelle Anti-Cellulite 30+ Uses Bath Mitts and Cloths

by Spongelle

Smooth and tone your skin with the Anticellulite +30 Uses from Spongelle. The anti-cellulite body wash infused buffer lasts for 30+ washes and is both hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested. It cleanses, exfoliates and massages at the same time and helps smooth areas prone to cellulite to leave skin smooth, toned and rejuvenated. Spongelle is dedicated to always offering the most effective technology with the finest ingredients with an essential touch of luxury.

Does this really work against cellulite?
I’ve used the sponges and love them, do the mits and cloths work just as well or even better?
How is the scent? Does it linger?
Start your review of Spongelle Anti-Cellulite 30+ Uses Bath Mitts and Cloths!
a year agoOklahoma City, OK
Spongelle Anti-Cellulite 30+ Uses Bath Mitts and Cloths uploaded by Mary L.
The smell is very fresh and reminds me of being at a beach. Left my skin feeling extremely soft. My skin has been so dry lately from the cold and it really helped remove the dead skin. This product claims to help smooth out areas prone to cellulite, cleanse, exfoliate, and massage all in one. This product contains extracts of coffee and sea kelp. You can use this product up too 30+ times. After my first impression I would definitely recommend.
10 months agoSan Jon, NM
Spongelle is literally my favorite! I never heard of them until I started using FabFitFun! They last for awhile and feel amazing! They are a little rough at first until some soap comes off but after that I love them! It makes my skin feel taught and soft! This is like my 5th sponge ! Spongelle Anti-Cellulite 30+ Uses Bath Mitts and Cloths
10 months ago
One of my y favorite little luxory bath & shower time treats,. These are infused with a wonderful fragrant and moisturizing soap, they last for up to 30 uses and also make a fantastic gift @spongelle @influenster
3 years agoScottsdale, AZ
This is a really interesting product. I’ve never tried something quite like this! It’s got the body wash built into the buffer, and it says that it should last for 30+ washes. This exfoliates, washes and offers a massage type of feeling all at once. The scent is quite pleasant, it’s very fresh and clean. There is one side which is more rough than the other, the other side is slightly less rough but I still find it to be a little harsh on some of the more soft areas of my skin, like the undersides of my arms or my stomach. As long as you’re gentle when you scrub you should be fine. I don’t use this every day, but maybe once every 2-3 days or so to get a nice exfoliation! I also love that this product is cruelty free.
a year agoMckinney, TX
This is quite an interesting and different product to say the least! It smells amazing and VERY fragrant. So if you are looking for a smell good all day scent this is for you. They are quite expensive but you get 30 washes out of it so it kind of makes up for it. It's great for exfoliating and washing. There is a rough and smooth side so you can do everything with one. I would definitely recommend and use again!
2 years agoBiloxi, MS
I absolutely love these. They're not cheap, but you do get thirty plus uses out of them. The mitts are great also. One thing I recommend is when you're scrubbing, sometimes you have to massage your legs and areas with cellulite while cleaning. This helps with breaking down that cellulite and getting rid of it. Check out YouTube for videos on how.
2 years ago
Spongelle is one of my favorite brands and this sponge is amazing. It smells great and truly does last for around 40 washes which make me happy. The sponge itself is gentle yet effective in exfoliating your skin and leave it feeling clean and hydrated. I have purchased several of these and some of the others from the Spongelle line.
3 years agoGreenville, SC
This works great. I received mine in a Beauty Con box and I love it!!! I do not have very much cellulite but I use this as a preventive for myself. I use it daily in the evening. I would buy this. It's nice and as long as you keep it clean it can be used much more.
10 months agoAustin, TX
I received the Spongelle Anti-Cellulite 30+ Uses Bath Mitts and Cloths in a FabFitFun Box. The sponge is teardrop shaped and filled with soap that smells amazing. It has a rough side for exfoliating and a soft, gentler side. I use this sponge everyday and am dreading the day the soap runs out. I will probably repurchase through Fab Fit Fun.
3 years agonoblesville , IN
loving this product, i used my points from boxycharm to receive this item for free. the scent is amazing, it is clean but subtle. i use the rougher side for only my feet. i use this product everyday and i like that it does not dry out my skin.