Spongebob SquarePants Tear-Free Bubble Bath, Tropical Tangerine, 24 oz uploaded by Kayla M.

BY SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

Gentle, Hypoallergenic Formula br Pediatrician Dermatologist Tested This mild, tear-free formula has been clinically proven hypoallergenic. Plus, it s formulated to create rich, long-lasting bubbles that kids will love. Please recycle this bottle. Questions or comments? see more...

Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
This is my sons favorite bubble bath. A little bit goes a long way. It produces a really good amount of bubbles. The liquid is yellow but the bubbles are white/clear. It is not for sensitive skin so my daughter does get little bumps sometimes, but my son is ok with it. It is super affordable, I always have some for my son in the shower. I think they run for about $3 which is awesome. The smell is fruity but not overwhelming. I would recommend for a fun bath time. Not if you kid has sensitive skin.
Maria N.
Love the size for the price point! The citrus scent smells great. This bubble bath is very bubbly, I squeeze more than the recommended 1 tablespoon and I still have foam leftover which is annoying to clean up. The next bubble bath, I will definitely use less of the product.
Kayla M.
This Spongbob Squarepants bubble bath is ok. It is nice that is tear free and hypoallergenic but I am not crazy about the odd "tropica" scent. There also hardly any bubbles made. It is only $3.00 at Target.
Alejandra S.
I bought this for my baby boys and compared to other bubble bath soaps I have gotten before this was SUPER BUBBLY without using a lot of product. It lasted a long time and it's the only one I use now.
Samantha C.
My kids love this bubble bath and I think it suds up nicely. Some bubble bath's come out like water and don't make many bubbles but this one does a good job
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This is a great bubble bath for children because it won't burn their eyes. I don't really like it for myself but I would defiantly recommend for children .
heba K.
Dayton, OH
My daughter like it . no spongebob free bubble bath .no shower .makes shower time play time