Spongebob SquarePants Tear-Free Bubble Bath, Tropical Tangerine, 24 oz uploaded by Kayla M.

BY SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

Gentle, Hypoallergenic Formula br Pediatrician Dermatologist Tested This mild, tear-free formula has been clinically proven hypoallergenic. Plus, it s formulated to create rich, long-lasting bubbles that kids will love. Please recycle this bottle. Questions or comments? see more...

Buy on Target
Maria N.
Love the size for the price point! The citrus scent smells great. This bubble bath is very bubbly, I squeeze more than the recommended 1 tablespoon and I still have foam leftover which is annoying to clean up. The next bubble bath, I will definitely use less of the product.
Kayla M.
This Spongbob Squarepants bubble bath is ok. It is nice that is tear free and hypoallergenic but I am not crazy about the odd "tropica" scent. There also hardly any bubbles made. It is only $3.00 at Target.
Alejandra S.
I bought this for my baby boys and compared to other bubble bath soaps I have gotten before this was SUPER BUBBLY without using a lot of product. It lasted a long time and it's the only one I use now.
Samantha C.
My kids love this bubble bath and I think it suds up nicely. Some bubble bath's come out like water and don't make many bubbles but this one does a good job
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This is a great bubble bath for children because it won't burn their eyes. I don't really like it for myself but I would defiantly recommend for children .
heba K.
Dayton, OH
My daughter like it . no spongebob free bubble bath .no shower .makes shower time play time