Spongebob Squarepants Spongebob Bubble Bath 24 oz. Wacky Watermelon (3-Pack) with Free Nail File

BY SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

Tamara C.
ATHENS, AL
My 6 year old LOVES this stuff! The smell is super fruity and delightful, the bottle is adorable (of course!!), and it doesn't leave the bathtub feeling oily or leave a strange residue on my daughter's skin, unlike some other bubble bath brands! It's my 6 year old's favorite bubble bath, which is saying a lot!
Ashley H.
Hamersville, OH
My kids love this stuff! Not only is it one of their favorite shows/characters, but it's bubbles. I wish you didn't have to use as much to get a decent amount of bubbles and they made more than just the one scent I've seen. Other than that It's pretty cool and like I said the kids love it. 7/10 would buy again.