Add a Photo

By SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
#119 in Vitamins & Supplements
Dietary Supplement. SpongeBob SquarePants™ Gummies. Choline for Cognitive Development*. Vitamin A for Eye Support*. B Vitamins for Cell Support*. Vitamin C for Immune Function*. Vitamin D for Bone Health*. Vitamin E as an Antioxidant*. Natural Colors & Flavors. Gluten Free.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Sharon, Ma

The only way to get kids to ingest the vitamins they need, they never complaint when taking them and I have a 3 yeaar old one that ask me every day "When am I gonna turn 4, so I can get 2 gummies?" haha it shows that they love them soaaaa much! go get them!
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.

My children love-these. There is no more fighting to get them to take their vitamins, Now they remind me. They love the flavor and different colors and they love Sponge Bob. I am happy that they are getting the correct amount of daily vitamins and minerals.
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
Cleveland, OH

These are perfect for kids who do not like to take vitamins. These taste good and also come in fun character shapes. It makes taking vitamins fun
Bridgette M.

My son loves these he thinks they are the best thing ever inveted. He love the colors the taste and the texture
Kayla J.
Kayla J.

My son loves these vitamins. I have tried them and they do taste very good just like gummy candy.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gillette, WY

It's so easy to get my kids to take their vitamins when they are Spongebob shaped! They actually taste pretty good.. yes I occasionally eat them too ;)
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN

My children absolutely love Sponge Bob.My kids love the fruity flavor, and how easy and quick it is to take them.i also like the fruity flavor. Don't judge me. Lol
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA

I love gummy vitamins. It makes me feel like a kid again :) and no nasty vitamin aftertaste
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Wixom, MI

We love these at our house! I have twin toddlers running around and it is hard to find something that fits so easily into our routine. They LOVE these vitamins and always ask me "one more??"
Conetha R.
Conetha R.
Sonora , Ca

These are great! Kids actually want to take these! They are tasty and go down easy and best part they are shaped like their favorite cartoon character, SpongeBob! My stepson ALWAYS remembers to take them cause of how tasty and fun they are.
Heather B.
Heather B.

What age can these be used for?
Bridgette M.

Do the male only strawberry kind?

Join Now