Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #22 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
chelsia b.
Such a good way to get your kids into good oral hygiene routines. I love the price,and the variety of the characters makes brushing that much more fun for them!
Kaley F.
I've used this brand of tooth paste and mouth wash when I was a kid and my kids will use it. All the kids in my family grow up using the cartoon brand Colgate
Kelsie D.
Very fun for kids and adults alike! This is great for sensitive teeth in children and for brushing with braces at school because it is not as harsh. Love it!
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
I used to use this when i was younger and it was perfect for me! Not too minty at all and is perfect for any small kid that just loves to use mouthwash!
Whitney B.
Las Vegas, NV
Does the job, he loves the fact it spins and I like it so I know it's working a little harder, we use it twice a day, like the mouth wash is alcohol free
Haali M.
Arlington, TX
My son loves brushing his teeth more than ever using his sponge bob tooth brush. He loves me he clean feeling he says he feels his breath is super fresh.
Kathy B.
My kids love it !! I literally have to tell me little one he only has to brush 3 times a day , he wants to brush every time he walks pass the bathroom
Yolanda S.
Waco
I LOVE TO BUY THIS MOUTH WASH FOR MY GRANDCHILDREN AND THEY LOVE IT AND I KNOW IT'S SAFE AND THERE MOMMY LOVE TO BUY IT FOR THEM TOO LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Laura R.
Excellent product for small children dental care, good quality and durability.The toothpaste is not aggressive with the teeth or gums of the minors.
dez F.
My son got this exact set for Christmas last year and he just went crazy for it.he used all of the mouthwash and still uses the toothbrush sometimes.
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?