Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #22 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shantel G.
Nashua, Nh
My son liam loves spongebob. I just purchased tthis for hom for xmas.. shhhh !
Hes going to love it.

Ive purchased this before just a different character and he enjoyed it. He is 5
Tremisha F.
Lexington, SC
My kids loved this, they don't complain or say it's nasty. I love how they keep it interesting with the characters. This helps keep my boys wanting to brush their teeth!
Christina G.
Hayward, CA
This is great to get kids to brush their teeth. My younger brother loved having his favorite cartoon character on his tooth brush and made him enjoy having to use it
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
I use both of these products. I have a five year old who doesn't like to brush. The battery powered toothbrush does the job for him. I also use the fluoride rinse for extra protection. He is cavity free.
margie p.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have a 6 year old son and he completely loves this toothbrush and mouth wash .He loves sponge bob and this toothbrush is vey easy to use and the mouthwash taste great! Also is an affordable price.
jomary c.
Mi hija tuvo uno exactamente igual. Ella dice que le encanta porque no lastima su boca. Lo único es q gasto bastante rápido las baterías. Pero en general muy bueno. Claro q lo volvería a comprar.
Mary M.
Decatur
My son absolutely loves it. Brushing his teeth has never been easier. It really cleans his teeth and we don't have the big fit like we used to. He is three and loves Brushing his teeth now
Vanessa R.
Montgomery Village, MD
Battery pack tooth paste is one of the options I've selected for my kids .. spongebob not just motivates my kids to brush there teeth but it makes it easier because it automatically moves
Angela S.
Lakewood, WA
My son loves SpongeBob so much so I got this for him to try it was soft brussel and made his teeth clean but it did hurt his mouth it was too strong the vibration.
Samantha G.
I use this kind for my oldest kid. She seems to like it. It seems to be good at cleaning her teeth. She likes the design of it, which makes the whole thing fun.
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?