Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #22 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalie M.
Ridgeland, MS
I bought this set for my son for Christmas. He loves spongebob so I thought he would really enjoy this set. Plus it has been a bit difficult to get him to brush his teeth. Now he loves to brush his teeth and they are pearly white.
Lauren R.
My favorite mouthwash as a child and now for my siblings too! You can find it at any major supermarket and works wonders while getting your little ones in good dental hygiene habits. Child-safe while giving them clean mouths.
Alexis B.
Stantonsburg, NC
If you have trouble getting your kids to brush their teeth, get something that makes them want to be interested in! I recommend this! It was such an easy way without having to fuss with them about brushing their teeth!
Brooke S.
New boston, Mi
This is the best!! I loved this as a kid and it is so cute. It works great and is ok to swallow I think lol but it works good and it's one of my favs for my niece and she really likes it I would recomment
erica s.
Brighton, CO
I have a 2 year old he loves that the tooth brush is battery powered made him want to brush his teeth more and longer and on the plus side its SpongeBob he loves that show he like the mouth wash too he just learned not to swallow but he like,its not strong just right for a kid .
Fantasia S.
This product is definitely great for young children because it cleans without irritating the mouth at all but i would definitely recommend a stronger choice for adults to really get a stronger clean.
Stephanie B.
I have two children and they both love these toothbrushes, it makes brushing mor fun. They also use the mouth wash every day they loving squeezing it and watching the mouthwash pour into the cup
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
My client uses this duo and he gets happy everytime he brushes his teeth because sponge Bob is on the spinbrush. Before he had this he didn't wanna brush his teeth, so if he's happy I'm happy.
Christina S.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is a must have for my little ones at home and I have 2 that love them easy to brush and so many characters to choose from rite now my kids have minions and ninja turtles great great brushes
Neica H.
Aweome toothbrush that actually cleans all the plaque off of our children's teeth. This toothbrush is also very gentle on the gums and does not spin to hard that it hurts their mouth. With the cute SpongeBob characters who wouldn't enjoy brushing their teeth!
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?