Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #22 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maya
Kids love it!They look forward to using it. they like using it before bed. Great packaging for kids! Mess free and big bottle for affordable price. Repurchased this product multiple times. Recommend this product.
Gloria K.
I used this as a child. It is good for children because it isn't minty like Colgate or toothpaste for adults. The flavor keeps the children happy and wanting to brush their teeth.
Rachelle P.
Des Moines, IA
My son uses this and loves the characters in the toothbrush and thinks he's grown up getting to use mouthwash. He always wants to get a new themed one when we go to the store.
Deanna J.
Pleasanton
I remember using this when I was a kid and I loved it since I loved Spongebob. Would definitely recommend if you have a kid who loves Spongebob and I wouldn't recommend if your like a teen or older because the head is too small for us.
Janellr C.
brooklyn, NY
It doesn't taste weird, my son love it. He love spongebob everything he has is with this characters. After he finish the bottle she doesn't want to put it in trash
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
yes this is for kids, but we never really grow up ! I had the mouthwash by sponge bob and it recently just emptied. I really liked it, it was okay but we adults need better and stronger mouthwash. I would recommend to the little ones but adults go and buy something stronger.
Scarlet F.
a mi hijo no le agradaba mucho el cuidado de sus dientes y pues decidi comprar algo con dibujos animados ya diven que? ahora le fascina muere pq llegue la hora de el enjuague bucal y lavar sus diente, y este enjuague super deliciosos para niño cero alcohol agradable sensacion
Rosa A.
Middletown, NY
This toothbrush seems to work really well with cleaning teeth without hurting or going to fast. It was really effective with the mouth wash. It did meet the expectation my son uses it every morning and night. I would buy it again and recommend it to others.
Sadie L.
Bonney lake, WA
My kids are obsessed with spongebob. Incredible packaging on this that drew my kids right in. They love the flavor and look forward to brushing everyday.we purchased this at target and would buy it again if it keeps my kiddos brushing and mouthwashing.
Connie A.
Modesto, CA
Wow I remember using these as a child. This was great for dental hygiene. This allowed me to have fun while keeping my teeth nice and shiny. I used to be a SpongeBob fan and still am up to this day. I definitely recommend this for kids.
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?