Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #22 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth G.
Downey, CA
My daughter buys this for my grandson and he loves it .. he always remembers to use it . She has been purchasing this product for past 2 years and she loves it because he loves it ..
Jasmyn B.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids use act mouthwash and they have loved it. It doesn't burn their mouth at all. They have fresh breath and they like the flavor! And the brush works good. They love spongebob
Crystal P.
Corona, CA
Love how this product you can squeeze and gives you the amount you should give your kid my daughter loves her mouthwash and does it all by herself and it's not yucky for your kids
Anisha G.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
These dental products are extremely cute for young kids! They motivate them to always have clean and healthy teeth. The packaging is very appealing and it leaves a fruity taste.
Elysa s.
Tucson, AZ
My nephew loves to use mouth wash he watches us do it and thinks it's just this magical thing people do so every morning/night he will cry I wanna gargle. And it works he'll smell clean.
Robin N.
Scottsville, NY
This is the only way I can make sure my kids brushing are brushing their teeth is to bribe them with this mouthwash, lol. It's not too minty or harsh for them either, they love it
Sioban G.
Questa, NM
These get my kids excited about brushing their teeth. The seem to like the mouth wash. I recommend this for kids who are having a hard time getting into brushing their teeth.
mari m.
Tucson, AZ
Perfect design for kids. Inspires them to use daily. Mouthwash is soft without any burning sensation. The battery-powered toothbrush is very helpful in keeping kids clean.
Brandy Renae F.
Pearsall , TX
My go to dental set for my baby! He absolutely loves taking care of his pearly whites and this set just makes it more enjoyable! Product gets the job done and tastes great.
Brandy C.
Owensboro, KY
My son has always given me problems when it comes to brushing his teeth, but I bought this for him and he thinks its a game and loves it..can't go wrong with spongebob!
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?