Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #86 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tammy B.
Carbondale
My kids have used this and loved it! The only con is the battery does not last long on the toothbrush. Purchased at Walmart. Repeat user here. My kids were happy with it tho. I would recommend to others.
Rita P.
My 4year old loves this!she the spinning toothbrush and cleans her teeth very well.and the mouth wash is great because she can squeeze the amount she needs in the top and swish and spit and no mess.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
My brother uses this product and he loves it because it does not leave his mouth burning like others, he likes to brush his teeth and rinse it with this product more than with others. I recommend it.
Megan S.
Kingsland, GA
My son uses act mouthwash every night before bed and he loves it. It works great and keeps the tartar and cavities away. He's happy and for the price it's a great deal. Would definitely buy again.
christa m.
Miamisburg
My kids love this brand. From the mouthwash to the toothbrushes. They always have their favorite characters. They say it tastes good too. And they get a good review from their dentist everytime.
Nostancia B.
Rogers, AR
The spongebob theme just doubled the anticipation of my son to brush his teeth, but the fact that the brush cleaned so well and the rinse didn't sting made it our go to from here on out!
Ashley H.
Saint Louis, MO
Nope. It tastes like an old marshmallow. My mouth does not feel clean after using this mouthwash. Maybe good for kids but now I have an almost full bottle that my whole household won't use
Karlemily M.
1352 st nicholas av apt 53
Best kit that you can buy your kid because normally they don't like brush or anything, so with this they would find it quiet fun, i've purchase this quiet a lot, i totally recommend it.
Elizabeth G.
Downey, CA
My daughter buys this for my grandson and he loves it .. he always remembers to use it . She has been purchasing this product for past 2 years and she loves it because he loves it ..
lauren h.
Inkster, MI
My son loves spongebob and when i bought him this mouthwash and spin tooth brush he actually will brush his teeth on his own without me asking (he is 7!) i think its because he has mouthwash that he can use and he thinks he's a grown up using it lol
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?