Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #22 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katelyn C.
Florence, AL
This is another one of those great things for kids! SpongeBob is a favorite among most kids and using this is definitely a great incentive to get children into the habit of proper teeth and moth hygiene. My little cousin uses this and absolutely loves it.
Liliana g.
This product is great for kids! My nephew uses this product and it helps him clean his teeth better because most kids don't like to brush their teeth. The characterization on the brush makes them look forward to a brushing their teeth
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
My child loves this mouth wash and tooth brush. It exceeded my expectations. She actually looks forward to brushing her teeth now. It is very fairly priced. I purchased it at Walmart. I highly recommend this product!
Amanda P.
Cedar Hill, MO
My client with autism uses this and loves it! He's a teenager but who cares right! If it makes him happy, it makes me happy! I would definitely recommend to other potential buyers! Plus everyone loves spongebob!
Amy H.
Hot Springs, AR
My kids love spongebob and this makes them want to brush their teeth. And the act is pretty awesome in that they can push up the correct amount into the little cup and not have to worry about spills or too much.
Katrinka M.
Raleigh, NC
My two year old love the sponge bob theme. It motivates him to want to brush his teeth with his favorite cartoon character. The Pro is its convenient and the effectiveness is he has no cavities per dentist results. i would recommend any one getting their little ones a fun electric toothbrush.
santana b.
Lenore, WV
My kids love these character tooth brushes I've not tried the mouth wash but I do know the tooth brush is amazing! So easy to do their self. I usually always end up buying the same over and over. Recommend!
Roxanne P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Got both of my children these when they went on sale and they work great kids have better smelling breath and have been able to accomplish that with out me having to brush their teeth ...... I have toddlers
Araceli F.
My kids love sponge bob so when I got this they were trilled. Does the job and it's reasonable. I bought mine at Walmart, I will definitely recommend if you have small children. I will definitely buy again
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Great mouthwash by act ... I have been using the other brand for long time but this gave me a refreshing change .. I tried a trial pack if act mouthwash and it seems I am going to stick with it for a while
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?