Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #22 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kyra A.
Pickering , ON
its good i would like to get another one because mines been throw out
but it was a really good tooth brush and mouth was i loved it .
i used it every day more then once .
i met my expectation no problem .
it satisfied me very good and was a good tooth brush and mouth wash
Lindsey H.
Grand Bank,NL
I have had this before as a kid! I'd love to be able to find this for my daughter as she loves spongebob! It was awesome and fun! Helped get my teeth clean because it was spongebob! I bought mine at Walmart! I was very satisfied overall! I recommend this product
Kiana D.
I like this SpongeBob SquarePants battery powered turbo spin brush an act act anti-cavity kids bunch Bob mouthwash it's a Thang. bubblegum it's really good you should check the phone and call Tony recommended for kids
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
Great way to get your kids excited about brushing her teeth and dental care. They gets super excited to see their characters on your toothbrush and toothpaste and mouthwash it has made teeth brushing time a success in my house.
SHELBY S.
GUELPH, ON
Little guy LOVES spongebob and I do too. This gets his teeth clean. End of story. I don't care for it other than the fact that he likes to use it and it gets his teeth clean. It is a toothbrush for goodness sakes! At least it's a "cool" toothbrush!
Adriana c.
esta marca es una de mis favoritas y me ayuda a tener la seguridad de que mi hijo tiene totalmente todas las protecciones para que su dentadura y su higiene este protegida
Juan A.
Excelente pThis NYX contours silver charm me comes in a super practical and cute presentation.
The product enchanted itself, this one consists of several brown tones and the truth for the last one. They are wonderful and they go very well with the variety of makeup you want to try.
salina k.
Bought the first one of these about three years ago and added two more for additional family members. Woks amazingly well. Clears pores to minimize size and exfoliates very well. I also use the large brush for arms and chest, and the pumice stone for feet. Love how all the pieces work and would recommend to anyone looking for some great skin care. Everything is easy to use and part of my daily routine.
Maria O.
Enjuague bucal blanqueo de colgate, me ha gustado mucho el sabor fresco que deja en la boca luego de emplearlo, ademas de la sensacion a limpio en los diente, en cuanto al blanqueo, lo empleo mas para complementar con la crema blanquedora y mantener el color en los dientes sin manchas.
Maria P.
venezuela
Me encantaría que trajeran esos set de cuidado personal para niños , para que mi hermano pequeño los pruebe y tenga la oportunidad de probar cosas nuevas y mas de bob esponja a el le encanta y también de otros personajes animado es genial la marca colgate
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?