Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #86 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lizbeth R.
Wasco, CA
Any toothbrush with a cartoon character makes it easier for a parent to get a child to brush their teeth. The soft bristles are gentle on children's teeth. Very effective and satisfied with this product.
Rana M.
Westlake, OH
First, received a sample of this product from my dentist.  After my kids finished with the sample bought the regular size from CVS. They loved it. The character makes the toothbrush stand out from the adult brushes letting them recognize which one is theirs.
Leahs B.
Lake Charles, LA
I love and very useful I enjoy it very much it made a breathe smell lovely and very refreshing this product was not lacking in any positions bought from Walmart it met my expectations very much it was better than the alternatives and the brush was great
Dinah P.
Ecorse, MI
I buy these for the kids a few times a year.  My boys like anything with a battery and I like that it helps keep their teeth clean.  The cute characters are a plus as well.  They make great stocking stuffers too.  The battery life lasts a while. I highly recommend.
Aletha c.
Greeneville, TN
this is a very good product my 5 year old loves this its like a toy to him and makes him want to brush even more its very effective and works very good I buy it at Walmart and with all the other procucts that go with it yes I would recommend it to others
Noella L.
Raleigh, NC
My kids love the character, they love that it 'makes noise' while they brush yet it is still very comfortable and not scary at all for them when they brush. It's affordable, and the taste of the toothpaste is great for them and they love to brush with it.
Desiree A.
Aurora, CO
I bought my son a kit with both of these products for Christmas and he loves them. It made brushing seem fun. The brush is a great shape to reach all his little teeth and gets the job done great. The mouth wash is a very mild taste as I tried it myself.
René M.
DeSoto, TX
Since my toddler is not old enough to understand that he shouldn't swallow the mouthwash, I dip his Spongebob toothbrush in it and brush his teeth. He loves it. He's very picky about tastes and textures, so you'll KNOW if he doesn't like something. LOL
Katy F.
Mount Rainier, MD
love this sensitive mouthwash is great for kidsand he product is good i been using this product for a long time is really effective and works great for kids i love this product is great love it is for sensitive  out i will buy it again for the rest ,,,,
Katelyn C.
Florence, AL
This is another one of those great things for kids! SpongeBob is a favorite among most kids and using this is definitely a great incentive to get children into the habit of proper teeth and moth hygiene. My little cousin uses this and absolutely loves it.
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?