Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #22 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sherehan M.
6901chadbourne North Olmsted, OH
My 7year old daughter like it it's good for her she have fun used and they love the prush spin
Jennifer F.
Upland, CA
Dr. Fresh Toothbrush & Tooth Paste Spongebob my son loves this and says it taste so good
Kiarra F.
Had a wonderful smell and made my teeth shiny, I would recommend this for children and adults
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
My kid loves it. The mouthwash is very gentle and kid friendly like it should be, I recommend
Emma S.
The mouth wash has a great taste and the tooth brush is nice too. I recommended this product.
shauna c.
Lowell, MA
Act is set a great product for mouth wash keeps teeth strong wirh fluoride in it . Its great
stephanie e.
Kids love this because it's not string like regular mouthwash is. They like the taste too.
Julia R.
Corp Christi, TX
My daugbter actuay loves thes products and tbey motervate her alot becuase of the cartoom
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product for my son . Very fun for him and it works great . Very refreshing .
Stephanie D.
Pawtucket, RI
This is a good mouth wash for my daughter and she likes using it every morning and night.
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?