Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #22 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica T.
Spokane Vly, WA
My daughter loves her spongebob toothbrush and I love that the act mouthwash gets her teeth so clean!
Jamie L.
I love these products for my son. He loves Spongebob and I like that the products are kid friendly.
Asia D.
Irvington, NJ
I brought this for my son and he loves the spin brush. It is easily managed for a 6 year old's use.
Jessica M.
Long lasting
Deep cleaning
Sarah P.
Newburgh, IN
My children love these toothbrushes. So easy for them to use. The flavor is not too overwhelming.
amayrany g.
Lynwood, CA
little brother loves this. he will not use anything else to brush his theet. good for its price.
Evelyn C.
Este producto le queda hermoso los diente ami hijo le encanta bob esponja lo super aue recomiendo
Jennifer F.
Upland, CA
Dr. Fresh Toothbrush & Tooth Paste Spongebob my son loves this and says it taste so good
Christina F.
Ocean Springs, MS
My nephew uses this product and absolutely loves it. He is always exciting to brush his teeth.
Sherehan M.
6901chadbourne North Olmsted, OH
My 7year old daughter like it it's good for her she have fun used and they love the prush spin
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?