Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #22 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katelynn W.
Davison, MI
Really good for kids especially if they haven't had teeth for that long. The flavors make brushing teeth fun
Elizabeth J.
The turbo spin brush works amazing. My son loves using this toothbrush. I've had to buy him 6 last year.
I use this for my daughter and she enjoys brushing her teeth everyday because of this product a must try
Amanda N.
Staunton, VA
One of the few brands my son won't complain about burning his mouth as far as mouthwash.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brigitte D.
Grove City, OH
My kid has this one but the Patric one. It's so useful because it makes my kid want to brush his teeth
Alyssa G.
Sunnyvale, CA
My daughter loves the mouthwash because it's Spongebob, but she doesn't like the electric toothbrushes
Jessica O.
Athens, TN
This is my daughter's favorite set we have purchased. She is always wanting to use it with no argument.
Nickole D.
Philadelphia, PA
My kids love this they don't fight to brush teeth it is great with sponge bob on it makes it so easy
Ashleigh C.
New market
My kids love these product they work great the taste it ok and it keeps their teeth health and clean
Kaitlynn S.
Ashtabula, OH
Not a good product. Its not pricey azt all but it shoes with the product. didnt meet my expectations.
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?