Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #22 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lekeia W.
Encourages my kids to brush and rinse in the morning and at night. They love the character toothbrushes and cups
demanda h.
Springfield, IL
I bought my grand daughter this product and she loves her "bob bob" lol as she call it and would purchase again.
Daizy F.
I used to get this all the time when I was 9 but realized it ain't the best thing that was out there for my teeth
stefanie b.
Perfect for kids but fun in brushing teeth you can get many other kinda as well effective and does not coast much
Olivia L.
Meeker, OK
really stanking cute my niece loves to brush her teeth now thanks to think really would get this for kids
Angel F.
Vista, CA
I use this product sometimes when i run out of my mouthwash its super artificial and doesnt have the best taste
Natosha M.
Carthage, NY
My son had to have this darn toothbrush and toothpaste. The kid threw a HUGE fit when it no longer was usable.
Brooke D.
Addison , NY
I love the toothbrush! It cleaned nice and also spongebob is amazing in my opinion. Never used the mouthwash.
Anny F.
Newark, NJ
With this mouthwash i dont have any problem with my kids to take care themselves of your mouth they love itt
Jenknee C.
Spanaway, WA
Daughter loves this tooth brush a bunch, it's her go too. Her dad picked it up but gotta say it does its job
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?