Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #22 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristina T.
Michigan city , IN
The tooth brush worked ok but the kids did not care for the mouth was my oldest said that it left a funny taste in her mouth
Victoria  B.
Orange Park, FL
Love this great for kids and grownups. Since my 8 yr loves it so does my 11 yr. Though the brush is to big for my 4 yr to use
Rabekka H.
Clever, MO
My 3 year old son has this spongebob tooth brush and loves it. My 1 year old always tries to take his brothers tooth brush
Taylor M.
Orange
I used this when I was little, I liked it because it didn't burn and it had spongebob on it. I would not use it now thoug.
Sunila J.
I bought this for my son and he loves it! It's a cute and colorful way for us to brush his teeth during the day and night.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Act is so easy to measure my kids love this. THey can use on their own with minimal supervision. Easy for a good routine
Emily B.
Prairieville, LA
My three year old loves sponge bob. And now that he had his sponge bob toothbrush he is always wanted to brush his teeth.
Magalie R.
So much easier using this product than a normal toothbrush on a 2 year old! You can not go wrong with this! Must try it!
Britney N.
Muskegon , MI
Kids love it! The colors don't stain clothes when they accidentally get on their shirts. They always look forward to it!
laura a.
Mercedes, TX
These are good for kids . well i mean it hink that this is good for kids becuse some of them love the animation acter.
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?