Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #22 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leonela G.
miami fl
My jids are obsessed with these mouth washes and electric toothbrush thwy want one every month with all the cool cgaracters available
De niña AMABA este colgaré de Bob Esponja
Me dejaba el aliento fresco y con olor a chicle
Ahora a mi hermano le encanta por su sabor
Stephanie A.
My Son has this exact one at home and he likes how his toothbrush has SpongeBob on it. And how he has his own personal mouthwash 😊
Leslie M.
My kids loves this brand of toothpaste. They also loves SpongeBob, so when this had SpongeBob on the label, they went crazy for it.
Escolastica O.
Lynwood , CA
Use this product for my kids they love it especially if it's their favorite character makes them excited for washing their teeth.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
This is very effective,and perfect for the whole family,it's minty and leaves your mouth refreshed.It also eliminate mouth odor.
Stephanie P.
Absolutely love this product and so does my son it's his all time favorite and the only way I can get my some to brush his teeth
TJ J.
My kids love it. The mouthwash doesn't too strong for the kids but it still helps cleanup the mouth. The brush is good and soft.
Victoria  B.
Orange Park, FL
Love this great for kids and grownups. Since my 8 yr loves it so does my 11 yr. Though the brush is to big for my 4 yr to use
Kristina T.
Michigan city , IN
The tooth brush worked ok but the kids did not care for the mouth was my oldest said that it left a funny taste in her mouth
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?