Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #22 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly H.
Travis AFB, CA
My daughter loves loves this set. It makes daily brushes easy and fun. The spin brush make it accurate too ! Win for mom fun for 4.5 year old
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA

I recommend it for all moms, it is a very good product for children / Lo recomiendo para todas las mamás, es muy buen producto para los niños
Hannah B.
So cute! My nephew has one and he likes to brush his teeth because of the design and the packaging. It makes it more fun and it does the job
Diana M.
My kids did not like the mouthwash at all I thought it was fine I got them the bubblegum flavor used t once and never again I wouldn't buy it
joanna s.
Middletown, Ohio
my baby boy lovesss this mouth wash, it doesnt burn at all and it leaves their breath smelling sooo good i love it and will continue to buy
Danielle B.
Gardnerville, NV
My little cousins love to use this and I feel great letting them us it. It is a great product and helps children keep their teeth healthy.
Adriana T.
My son loves his kids toothpaste and mouthwash for kids because it doesn't burn as the others do and it has his favorite character on it.
katherine b.
Yorktown, VA
My kids, ages 3 and 4, boy and girl, love this toothpaste. They get really happy when they see spongebobs face and the taste isn't aweful
CHRISTOPHER L.
Idabel, OK
Great products!! My niece and nephew love SpongeBob squarepants and loved this product!
There is no alternatives. Met my expectations.
Destiny M.
Chillicothe, OH
OMG I have bought these for my kids so so many times they loved the power and taste as well! There a little to old now but we loved it!
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?