Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #22 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
netalia B.
Portland, OR
I got this for my autistic brother. He never loved brushing his teeth more he loves sponge Bob. But he doesn't like the mouth wash says it's spicy.
Amber M.
Carbondale, IL
My son loves this mouth wash. He is always ready to use it. He loves the flavor. It protects his teeth, which is very important to me as a mother.
Crystal A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my son's favorite toothbrush and toothpaste combo he loves SpongeBob so anything that encourages him for a healthy dental care on with it
Holly K.
Jesup
My kid loves this brand of mouthwash. I only wish it had a better scent to help his stinky morning breath, but he sticks with this brand anyway.
Esna Madeline C.
Doral, FL
I got this for my 6th years old nephew he uses to refuse to brushing his teeth but when he saw Bob sponge and try the mouthwash he now loves it!
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC
My son has this and loves it! He loves SpongeBob and the fast that it spins so he feels like a 'big boy'! The mouth wash adds to the excitement !
Nickols d.
Orlando, FL
It's feel so good in my mouth, the taste is delicious, I want to eat it hahahahah, I very like it so much, I'm a adult and I love this toothpaste
Jody C.
Westerville, OH
My twins use this every morning before school . Best mouthwash compared to all others iv tried to get them to use. 7 days a week. Works great!!!
Karina G.
Chula Vista, CA
My son loves the toothbrush ! It's easy because since it's his favorite character he loves brushing his teeth lol ! It's effective and affordable
Misa D.
Tastes terrible. It was way too sweet I could hardly use it. Still did its job I guess but I can't imagine all the sugar is good for your kids?
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?