Spongebob Squarepants Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush & ACT Anticavity Kids' SpongeBob Mouthwash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Sherehan M.

BY COLGATE #34 in Mouthwash

(1) Colgate Powered Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrush - Small oscillating head cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque Soft bristles protect gums Colgate powered toothbrush has easy on/off button 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries Slim... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessy C.
Erica R.
The mouthwash is fun, and not too minty so that my child wants to use this product. He loves the powered toothbrush to make things fun, and easier for him to get all the spots he needs to reach. We will definitely purchase this item again, as well as the mouthwash.
Rosie M.
Sylmar,CA
My daughter loves this! She has so much fun brushing her teeth . She loves the spin brush , it makes brushing her teeth a whole lot easier . At first she was scared of it , but then She got the hang of it and loves it. I don't need to tell her twice to brush her teeth thanks to this tooth brush. It's awesome! It helps kids brush their teeth faster but makes sure to get into all their little teeth .
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
LOVE LOVE LOVE and so do my two boys....this tooth brush is incredible and very effective and affordable..you dont even have ti change them out as much as you would a normal brush like this..i will gladly recommend this brush to everyone and all the parents that have a hard time getting their kids to brush their teeth
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
A spin brush is a must for kids. They just don't spend the proper amount of time brushing their teeth. This helps make up for thier lack of effort. Also mouthwash is a must. Since my daughter has started using Act she has been cavity free.
abimbola o.
My 3 year old daughter is just getting the hang of brushing her own teeth with my supervision.i love the fact that she can rinse with Act kids out after brushing without fear of her swallowing something poisonous. The use of the mouthwash is now a well recognised ritual in her daily personal hygiene.
Hannah M.
This product is great for kids to get excited to brush their teeth. It hasn't compared to anything I have seen. I bought it at my local grocery store. It meant my expectations. I would buy again next time around.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
I purchased the spongebob mouthwash for my son when he was younger and he loved it. I loved that it didn't have such a strong taste for him. It tastes like bubblegum and doesn't have a burning affect like regular mouthwash does which made him use it on his own vs me having to remind him to use it.
Ashlyn C.
My son loves using the Spongebob Act Mouthwash. I don't think it smells appealing, but my son disagrees. He says it feels good in his mouth and makes his teeth feel better. It might just be the fruity scent, but I'm not sure how good of a job it does at keeping teeth clean and plaque free.
Lizbeth R.
Wasco, CA
Any toothbrush with a cartoon character makes it easier for a parent to get a child to brush their teeth. The soft bristles are gentle on children's teeth. Very effective and satisfied with this product.
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
How do we try this planet and is it really good as it seems. I will definitely want to know if it's worth the bye before buying it
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What age is the mouthwash available to use by?